Petlinks System Three Blind Mice uploaded by Danielle E.

BY PETLINKS #28 in Cat Toys

The chase is on with this trio of furry, feathered mice designed to meet your cat's instinctual need to hunt. Available in assorted colors please allow us to choose for you. The 3 Blind Mice are a furry, petite-sized trio of truly chase-able mice. Unleash these mice and watch as they tantalize your feisty feline when they flip and flutter unpredictably. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
These are great ACCESSORIES to your other toes. if they are laying on the ground my cats could care less. but if you tie this on the end of a stick well they are having the time of their lives running around the corners of each room. We also tie these up on the cat tree and so on and they love these.
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
My cat Archer loves these little guys. He carries them all over the house like they are his baby's. He really likes the feather on the end and I often times find him grooming the it. I believe we are now down to two mice because he has stashed the other one away for a surprise.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
These are perfect for cats of any age! My cat loves any toys with feathers or fuzzy pom-poms on them. When she was little, I'd come home to this... Toys all strung out on her floor! Thank goodness she has gotten a little older and wiser!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton, NC
My cat loves these - really, he loves little mice like these in general. Will play with these for hours. I recommend these to all cat owners. They do not seem to tear easily as well (which was my initial concern.) price was reasonable.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
My kitten has soo much fun with the three blind mice! There are cheap and my kitten has a ball with them! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a kitten or even a cat. I bought mine on Amazon.
Cindy I.
Cindy I.
My 3 cats absolutely love these, they throw em up in the air, bat them across the floor. They are cheap to buy so if they get torn apart i just go and get them more!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
My cats lobe to play with these. They are occupied for hours with these mice toys, which makes me happy because they're happy
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida
My cat love to play with these for hours. She is happy when see the toys of this brand, and this make me happy too :)
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
My cat goes crazy for these toys. she plays with them all the time. keeps her entertained Worth the value
Marelina W.
Marelina W.
Los alamos, CA
My kitty loves these. I can't get him enough of them!!! He skins them down to the little plastic bodies.