Petlinks System Three Blind Mice uploaded by Danielle E.

BY PETLINKS #15 in Cat Toys

The chase is on with this trio of furry, feathered mice designed to meet your cat's instinctual need to hunt. Available in assorted colors please allow us to choose for you. The 3 Blind Mice are a furry, petite-sized trio of truly chase-able mice. Unleash these mice and watch as they tantalize your feisty feline when they flip and flutter unpredictably. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mercedes R.
Ionia
Not his favorite toy in the house but he still plays with it at least once a day if not more! He loves chasing it down the hallway! The tail is probably his favorite part of the toy! Very well made have had them for about a month and he has killed them yet!
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I like the petlinks brand.. they have a lot of good toys at decent prices and they categorize them by how the entertain your cat (chewing, hunting, catnip etc) the brand can be found mostly anywhere that sells cat products. Mine love them.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert
my cats like to play with these and I liked that it was a 3 pack. these keep my kitten, teen and mature cat entertained all the same. they all enjoy these and they were not expensive
Jenn F.
Pocatello
Standard cat toy at a standard price. Nothing fancy here just simple catnip filled cloth mice to occupy your cats if this is what they’re in to. If not they will just lay on your floor for you to step on. It’s really about finding what your cat enjoys.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I love it it keeps my cat enteriaindee for hours and hours. My cat enoys it very much. She loves the way they play back. Yes it did meet my expectations. It’s not very pricey but I don’t really look at price. I would buy it again I might have to after she hinds all the other ones
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love to chase small catnip infused toys and these are no different. My complaint this that the feathers come off after only a few short uses. They have started to unravel as well. They aren’t the best quality which is unusual for kong!
Brianna G.
Cleburne
My cat loves loves loves these you can hid them or just throw them and your cat will go crazy if he/she is a relatively frisky. If not it might be a little harder to be able to interact but if not then I️ recommend this toy for your cat.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Pet Lover Expert
My cat destroyed these little guys. I️t was fun while I️t lasted but I️ probably wouldn’t buy them again. I’ve found feathers can be pretty messy around the house. If cats got Christmas stockings this would be a fill in stocking stuffer.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Pet Lover Expert
So we have a cat toy here and cats they love toys you can buy these toys at Walmart CVS Walgreens dollar stores they also cat toys there is nothing bad about a cat toy by your cat a cat toy and that that can’t be happy
Mona💋 S.
chicago, IL
Pretty good item .. my cats played for few days then just ignored it I still some times give it to my cats with catnip on it. Some times feather sheds but that’s normal coz cats play like crazy . I would recommend it