BY PETLINKS #74 in Cat Toys

Movement and catnip. What else does a cat need for entertainment? This is the perfect toy to add a daily exercise routine to your cat's busy schedule. The chase. The zig. The zag. The pounce. That's what it's all about for her. Rev up the instincts and let your cat go on the prowl in the safety of your own home! This product requires two AA batteries that are not included in this package. Caution: Remove all plastic tabs and wires prior to use and dispose of properly. Cats should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from cat if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of pet's reach when not in use. Intended for pets only. Keep out of reach of children. Care Instructions: Hand wash this product. see more...

Lisa h.
Lisa h.
My cat loves to hunt mouse toys so it's fun to let him play with this. He gets really excited when it starts moving. He definitely enjoys it. It's better than other mouse toys because the cat actually will chase it
Grace C.
Grace C.
Gilbert, WV
Bought this toy for my calico kitten and it's what she loves doing most! Not too expensive and keeps your cat going. I would recommend this toy to every cat and cat lover. Have fun my fellow car owners 😊
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
One of my cat Jesse's favorite cat toys. The price is great and so is the quality. She seems to like these better than some of the other toys like this out there.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I have one of these for my cat. It's fun to play with her with this cheese chaser! Remote is obviously battery operated. The mouse moves well on S hard surface.
Lydia J.
Lydia J.
North Branch, MN
This toy is amazing! Cats love it very much! It will have your cat running and getting exercise and having fun at the same time!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
My boys love this toy! I also enjoy watching them play with it. They can share it for hours lol it's very entertaining
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , CA
My cat loves this ! And sometimes we even have confrontation because my dog also wand to play! We love this !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Great product my cat enjoys this with extra catnip! She's lost weight playing with it !!!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I bought this hoping to play with my cats more. They were terrified and wanted nothing to do with it. It was a great price. Just wasn't what I hoped for in a toy! Wouldn't buy this toy again.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Fortaleza, CE, Brasil
I love the products are of great qualities , use and recommend it enough , it is worth buying . comprem para seus bichinhos
Tabby C.
Tabby C.
I have two fairly lazy cats. They will play but it really has to get their attention will this work?
Nathan B.
Nathan B.
Bellingham, WA
Would a very lazy cat like this toy, he loves lasers but I don't know about this.