BY PETLINKS #28 in Cat Toys

Movement and catnip. What else does a cat need for entertainment? This is the perfect toy to add a daily exercise routine to your cat's busy schedule. The chase. The zig. The zag. The pounce. That's what it's all about for her. Rev up the instincts and let your cat go on the prowl in the safety of your own home! This product requires two AA batteries that are not included in this package. Caution: Remove all plastic tabs and wires prior to use and dispose of properly. Cats should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from cat if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of pet's reach when not in use. Intended for pets only. Keep out of reach of children. Care Instructions: Hand wash this product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
caroline q.
massachusets
My cat is obsessed with this toy. He is always playing with it, and I can never take it away from him. He loves this toy so much, that he would guard it with his life. Also this toy is very affordable and it works well. I recommend you buy this toy for your cat.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loved to play with this toy when she was in the house. She would play for hours at a time just running and chasing. It was a good way for my daughter to play with her also without aggravating her to death.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loves this toy! It’s very entertaining for her and it hides and she has to chase it. It’s with a good value and it’s such a fun toy for her to play with! I recommend this toy to other cat owners.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
My cat is a huge mice hunter! This toy keeps her entertained and takes out all of her energy. She chooses this one often over all of the others and has a great time playing and running around with it.
💋Sarah M.
Dinuba, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is an interesting new one to add to my Salem’s toy box. At first she was weird about it but now she loves it, she gets bored with the stuffed mice sometimes so this is a nice switch up sometimes when she seems bored
a.s.k. K.
vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert
So much fun to play with! Your pet will have a blast when playing with this little mouse. Almost like a game of fetch but with a little remote mouse toy. Super cute I love it.
Entertaining for my cat. My dog tried to chase it too. So much fun to watch them play woth this thing! Recommend it to dogs and cats. My brother's ferret likes it but not as much as my cat and dog!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat didn’t really like this toy! I’m not sure why! It was good tho because i don’t mind the color or the price for it! And I would recommend this for a smaller cat, or a kitten!
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Really good idea but the mouse looks too scary hahah I think it scared my cats more than it entertained them. I wish it had been a slightly more high quality toy
Rahaf R.
New Jersey
My cat had absolutely no interest. The toy is ok, the batteries in the remote last a long time but the mouse runs out very quickly. It's also sort of hard to send the mouse in the direction I want it to go. Anyway it goes unused because my cat doesn't care.👌🏻 Petlinks System Cheese Chaser Cat Toy ()
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Pet Lover Expert
Any ones cat actually play with this. Or is there a louder sound that it makes when its in use.
Tabby C.
I have two fairly lazy cats. They will play but it really has to get their attention will this work?
Nathan B.
Bellingham, WA
Would a very lazy cat like this toy, he loves lasers but I don't know about this.