Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527

by Petlinks

Scratching is a natural behavior for cats. Cats scratch to fulfill a variety of physical and instinctual needs and because it feels good. The Scratch Dome is made of durable seagrass and has a catnip feather toy attached. The unique shape allows your cat to find a position and angle they find most pleasant and gives more variety to their scratch session than the typical post.

Where would I buy this product if I wanted to??
Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527 anyone used this for larger kitties? Was it easy for them to scratch on or a bit too small?
How durable is this product?
Start your review of Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527!
How would you rate this product?
Alanta Georgia
I love this iT my cat loves it to when she wants to have fun she just doesn't get it right the pricing bad for it
Baltimore, MD
It fell apart quickly and the cat wasn't all that interested in it. She seems like this other scratchers more.
Porterville
My cat loves this!! Keeps her busy and is a big laugh to watch my cat mess with this! Absolutely halarious !!
My cat loves this he more lays on it then scratches but it all works the same lol it’s at a decent price
Palmdale
Lovely, would absolutley reccomed to people that I know and I would purchase soon again.             definetly. :)
Cumming, GA
Our kittens love to scratch on the thing, I wake up in the middle of the night and hear their claws
Dallas
He loves this he’s always on top of it and seriously not just my cat my cousins cat also loves it
arbuckle
My cats love these soooo much and we love them to because they won’t scratch our couch anymore
Cypress, TX
1,913 reviews
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
San Antonio , TX
I’ve gone through several cat scratchers and this one seemed to work for saeeda she loves it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cary, NC