Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat ToysPetlinks
Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527

Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527

by Petlinks

#6 in Cat Toys

Scratching is a natural behavior for cats. Cats scratch to fulfill a variety of physical and instinctual needs and because it feels good. The Scratch Dome is made of durable seagrass and has a catnip feather toy attached. The unique shape allows your cat to find a position and angle they find most pleasant and gives more variety to their scratch session than the typical post.

Where would I buy this product if I wanted to??
Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527 anyone used this for larger kitties? Was it easy for them to scratch on or a bit too small?
How durable is this product?
Start your review of Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
The feather/string wasn’t a big hit for my cats. They like stuff that bounces and is easy to move not something that kinda sticks to the side. This scratcher didn’t really last any longer than the cheaper cardboard ones.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves this! He's always scratching it and rubbing it. He likes to sleep near it too which is adorable. It's well made and a great value.
Destiny P.
My cat loves this he more lays on it then scratches but it all works the same lol it’s at a decent price
mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Our cat loves this product! He uses it daily. Keeps him from scratching my furniture and other items he shouldn't.
Brittany S.
Purchased at: PETCO
So fun to watch the kitty’s play on it. It’s sturdy, so it’s harder for the cats to push it around. Well worth the price
Abbey R.
Hollywood
This scratcher has lasted me for so long and they still play with the what is now a dismembered floof like it’s still whole!
Elizabeth W.
Tickfaw, LA
Great product would 10/10 recommend for any lil kitten or kitty my kitten loves this
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
Perfect for play and care. He loves to roll around on it, scratch at it, and the toy is an added bonus. Great price
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,126 reviews
Purrfect design except it would be a little larger for a larger cat. Cats went right to it and began playing and scratching. Helped to put a little cat nip on it.
Shama B.
Norwalk, CT
This dome is great! Something about this shape works better for me than the traditional tower type scratching post. I usually leave it by my cats toys and he plays with is when it’s time to trim his nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
anna C.