Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527

by Petlinks

Scratching is a natural behavior for cats. Cats scratch to fulfill a variety of physical and instinctual needs and because it feels good. The Scratch Dome is made of durable seagrass and has a catnip feather toy attached. The unique shape allows your cat to find a position and angle they find most pleasant and gives more variety to their scratch session than the typical post.

Where would I buy this product if I wanted to??
Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527 anyone used this for larger kitties? Was it easy for them to scratch on or a bit too small?
How durable is this product?
Start your review of Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527!
How would you rate this product?
Ontario, OH
My 10 year old daughter takes very good care is her cat. Making sure she has a safe place to scratch is important! We love this particular scratch pad because it’s in the shape of a dome!
Richmond, KY
The feather/string wasn’t a big hit for my cats. They like stuff that bounces and is easy to move not something that kinda sticks to the side. This scratcher didn’t really last any longer than the cheaper cardboard ones.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small, Medium, Large
Pet links scratch dome is AWESOME. But my cats want nothing to do with it. Have no clue why. I like the idea. The design is awesome. It's the perfect size for my cat corner in my bedroom where all their toys are. Unfortunately, both my cats want nothing to do with it. Which is a big bummer because I think it's great! Only 2 stars per the cats.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small, Medium, Large
Columbus
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats love this. I liked about the toy and you on the feathers as well as use the dumb for a scratching post. Plus the scratching part doesn’t really wear out like cardboard would.
Hobart, IN
My cats love this scratching pad! We have three cats and one kept scratching the corners of our couches- annoying and destructive. After slathering catnip all over this pad, my cats discovered it and using all the time. Though not a replacement for trimming their nails, this really helps keep their claws dull. Boo has almost stopped clawing the couches now, such a relief
killeen
Petlinks Scratch Dome Cat Scratcher WW49527 uploaded by Zara F.
This scratch dome is perfect for small spaces and it has a toy that is attached to it that make it more fun for my cats! The product is also durable since i have 4 cats using it and its still in good condition! Love this!!
Sunnyside, WA
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves this cat toy .she spend most of her time playing with it . It need the entertainment quality for my cat. No need to improve my cat loves that all you gotta know. Yes my cat enjoy it 24/7 I find him with this cat toy . I loved it and my cat loves it .
Sacramento , CA
My cat loves his scratch dome! It’s the first thing he goes to when he wakes up in the morning right before he meows at me for breakfast lol! Also keeps him from scratching the furniture as much as usual!
Robbins, NC
This is a lifesaver! My cat uses this daily and has saved my furniture and bedding from being destroyed by claws. She absolutely loves to play with this and keeps her entertained for a while and off of furniture
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium
Valporaiso
My cat has had this for a few months and she absolutely love it. She loves the feathers on it. Would highly recommend to anyone with a cat. It was a good price. Worth the money. Would definitely buy again.