Petlinks Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat

by Petlinks

The best way to control litter scatter is to stop it before it starts. The Purr-fect Paws’ patented design spreads a cat’s paw pads as it walks across the mat, forcing stray pieces of litter drop from your cat’s paws and capturing them in the deep hollows. Flexible and easy to clean, Purr-fect Paws is the purr-fect litter scatter solution. The extra large mat measures 36” x 27” making it a great choice for larger areas and multi-cat households. Petlinks is known for innovative, solution-based and environmentally responsible products that fulfill all of your pet’s needs — from play and interaction to rest and privacy and more. A member of the Worldwise family of pet products, Petlinks is grounded in the principles of pet safety, customer satisfaction, and environmental responsibility. Petlinks products are designed to meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. They are then tested against those standards to ensure they meet our strict quality and safety requirements – ensuring they’re safe for all members of your family. Petlinks offers a complete satisfaction guarantee. If a customer is dissatisfied with a Petlinks product for any reason, they will replace it or refund it.

Scatter-reducing litter mat and feeding area; Patented design spreads a cat’s paw pads, removing and capturing litter as they walk; Flexible design for easy clean-up; Extra large size measures 36” x 27”; All Petlinks products are tested to child safety standards and come with our satisfaction guarantee

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petlinks Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat!
Rose L.
1,802 reviews
This is the best and I do mean the best cat mat for the cat litter box/boxes! I have tried every litter mat on the market to date, and nothing controls the area around a box or a few boxes, depending. Make sure the bubbles are like a bowl to actually catch the litter, as I had it upside down the first time and it wasn't working so good! his is very easy to keep clean, I just roll it up take outside and shake then I hose it off both sides. It actually does not get that dirty, as the it just catches the litter that they get in their furry feet. But I do like to know its clean. The size is also the best as it so generous for the furbabies. I LOVE THIS LITTER MAT.

Looking for your answer?