BY PETLINKS

Petlinks makes products to help fit your cat's specific needs. All the pieces of your cat's health and happiness will fall into place with Petlinks Pudgy Pals Super size Catnip Toy. Great toys, designed to specifically stimulate your cat's senses. Features: Feather tail adds more fun! Includes: 1 Pudgy Pals Huggables Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted animals; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

Jennifer L.
My kitten loves anything with catnip especially something he can bat around and run through the house with. He loves this toy. Good quality and hold up for the low price it has. I would recommend if you cat loves to "hunt"
Liz S.
I know this is a cat toy however my ferret loves this thing. He goes bananas. I got it from Walmart for $3.89 and its holding up very well which actually shocked me because I thought he was have destroyed it by now.
Angela B.
We git the bird in our kitnipbox this month, and my cat just tore into it. with the new toys he is not sure what he liked the best. but it was nice to see him batting it around and 'viciously' attack it.
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this toy. She loves catnip so it’s great for her! The price was decent and well worth it! I would recommend to any cat owners
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
My cat plays with it everyday she just loves it and it's by far he favorite toy. If you're looking for a toy for you cat then get this.
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chester loved this toy (dog got to it). Ive bouvht this repeat times because its an all-time favorite
Caitlin K.
Cat really enjoyed this toy and was batting it around and chasing it all around the house.
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to think he's a dog. Anyways, he loved this. Kept him busy for hours on end.
Gabrielle L.
Doral, FL
Got one for my cat and it lasted for a total of ten minutes if even that long.
Michell E.
My kitten loves the toy.  Petlinks Pudgy Pals are unique textured cat toys that are filled with
catnip to entice your cat for stimulating play sessions. This toy is ideal for indoor cats that
need stimulation and exercise to stay healthy. This toy comes in various designs.