BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the lase...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the heari...2 Answers
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We actually use this for our dog. She loves to play with it. She stares at it when we aren't using it lol the batteries dount last very long which is a bummer but it's fun while it lasts!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
Pet Lover Expert
I know this is a cat toy but my dogs absolutely love to chase the laser! They have fun with this until they are too tired to chase it anymore lol.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat is crazy about lasers and this is a fun way to help him get his exercise. I was lucky enough to score his at Petsmart on sale so I hardly paid anything for it and I love the cute bird shape! I'd definitely recommend this laser.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
I bought this laser pointer to play with my cat, but oddly enough my corgi is nuts about this thing! He chases it at high speed throughout the house. Great for playing with and exercising your pets!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
My Miracle just loves cashing the beam. I had started to get concerned as my daughter left for University this past September and our cat had become withdrawn and lazy. Getting up only to eat and use the litter box he had begun to gain quite a bit of weight. While Miracle is an older cat we had really begun to grow concern with the affects the weight may have with the longevity of his life. My daughter came home for the holidays with this for Miracle under the Christmas tree and he absolutely loves it.
Although he was sad to see he go he realized she is gone and in the 4 months since we actually have seen a change in not only his demeanour but his weight.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim
Its a very fun thing for your cat and its fun for you too because you dont have to do much to play with you cat. Its small so its easy to use and you cat will enjoy it.
chantal v.
chantal v.
hazerswoude-Rijndijk
My cats really like these! They already run to me when they hear the click when I click it on. This product works good and I would recommend it.
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert
This is such a brilliant toy for a cat !
Mine could play for hours!
Even my daughter gets in on the action.
K G.
K G.
It's so funny to watch my cat Lucy play with this. She just goes crazy ! Cats are funny
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.