BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the la...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Simone C.
I take this out and watch my Brandie go lulu over chasing the light. She enjoys it but doesn't seem to know why she can never catch it. Also,this toy is helpful in keeping and older cat active and engaged!
Crystal P.
Coral Springs, FL
My cats are super chubby and sleep most of the day but when this comes out they are ready to rumble lol!
mckenzie c.
I can keep ky cat entertained for hours with this thing and honestly it's entertainment for me too just to see how funny he acts around it!!
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I'm obsessed with using this toy for my beautiful kitty. She can't get enough of it keeps her busy for hours and she gets her exercise in!
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
My cat HATES this thing, and won't play with it. BUT my dogs love it, and it keeps them entertained for hours. Super affordable!
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
I have three cats and all of them have gotten a lot of use of of this product!! I like that it's not a metal dangly keychain.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
This entertains my cats and my toddlers!! They will chase it for a long time and know that it's play time when it comes out
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
I love this! My cat loves it, she is always captivated my the light and has fun for hours!
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat is crazy about lasers and this is a fun way to help him get his exercise. I was lucky enough to score his at Petsmart on sale so I hardly paid anything for it and I love the cute bird shape! I'd definitely recommend this laser.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We actually use this for our dog. She loves to play with it. She stares at it when we aren't using it lol the batteries dount last very long which is a bummer but it's fun while it lasts!
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.