BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the la...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Abbygail H.
Midland
This toy is super funny because I like to trick my sister in laws cat thinking it's a bird and it starts jumping and trying to catch the fake laser bird it's so funny I laugh every time I play with her two cats lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally recommend buy this toy for cats
Kati J.
This is such a cute idea! My cat loves playing with this! I like that it fits in your hand perfectly compared to other regular lazor pointers! The batteries last along time. It seems like it’s kinda cheaply made though. It still gets the job done!
Norma G.
Savannah
This is so fun, not only for the cat but myself as well. My cat loves chasing it around, and I enjoy watching him fun wild! The price iisn't had either, its very affordable.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This is a great product. My pet loves these! This product met all my expectations and more. For the price, the quality of this product surpasses what I initially thought it would be. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
Linsey S.
There is nothing more entertaining foe the entire family than this lazer pointer! Our cat goes crazy and so do all of us! I do stop after a while of playing with him and pull out a toy he can actually catch so he feel successful in his hut though. I kind of feel bad after a while because he gets nutty about it.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Our cat loves the Petlinks Bird Beam Laser Pointer CaT Toy. He loves it almost too much. He goes crazy when we use it, almost wish there was an actual physical thing he could catch instead of just the light.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Ok I don't know whether to say my cats or my family loves this more. Our cats go crazy for this. They seem to know as soon as it's in my hand. Hours of entertainment for all of us as the cats scurry for the light.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love seeing my cat play with last beams, its sooo funny to play with and watch him go crazyy trying to catch it. Everybody loves to play with this toy with our kitty
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.