BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the lase...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the heari...2 Answers
Tia L.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
There is nothing more entertaining foe the entire family than this lazer pointer! Our cat goes crazy and so do all of us! I do stop after a while of playing with him and pull out a toy he can actually catch so he feel successful in his hut though. I kind of feel bad after a while because he gets nutty about it.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Our cat loves the Petlinks Bird Beam Laser Pointer CaT Toy. He loves it almost too much. He goes crazy when we use it, almost wish there was an actual physical thing he could catch instead of just the light.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
This entertains my cats and my toddlers!! They will chase it for a long time and know that it's play time when it comes out
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Ok I don't know whether to say my cats or my family loves this more. Our cats go crazy for this. They seem to know as soon as it's in my hand. Hours of entertainment for all of us as the cats scurry for the light.
amanda m.
amanda m.
COATESVILLE, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I love seeing my cat play with last beams, its sooo funny to play with and watch him go crazyy trying to catch it. Everybody loves to play with this toy with our kitty
Simone C.
Simone C.
I take this out and watch my Brandie go lulu over chasing the light. She enjoys it but doesn't seem to know why she can never catch it. Also,this toy is helpful in keeping and older cat active and engaged!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Coral Springs, FL
My cats are super chubby and sleep most of the day but when this comes out they are ready to rumble lol!
mckenzie c.
mckenzie c.
I can keep ky cat entertained for hours with this thing and honestly it's entertainment for me too just to see how funny he acts around it!!
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Sanit paul, MN
My. Cats. Love s this toy we get three of them and we play with it all night and they give it a five stare review more if they can good value not munch pricey yes wood buy it aing
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.