BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking soun...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than...2 Answers
Melissa M.
My cat LOVES this toy. She will run her heart out if I don't stop her lol one of her favorite toys! She's a tabby :) there are no cons with this toy! All good things from me :) and yes I would highly recommend it!
Simone C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I take this out and watch my Brandie go lulu over chasing the light. She enjoys it but doesn't seem to know why she can never catch it. Also,this toy is helpful in keeping and older cat active and engaged!
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
My two cars loves this cat laizer. If Rhett can right this the wood give it a 100 points ever day I palay with them with it good pet toy for cats I wood buy them aing recmbed to ever y cat lover out there
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love the laser. They get really into it and it gives them a lot of exercise. They are obsessed with the might so even after you get done they're still looking for it. We got a lot of laughs out of it!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat loves the Petlinks Bird Beam Laser Pointer CaT Toy. He loves it almost too much. He goes crazy when we use it, almost wish there was an actual physical thing he could catch instead of just the light.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Our cats love chasing the red beam. It definitely keeps them entertained. They try so hard to catch it but can never hang on to it. Lol. Recommend for active cats but keep beam out of their eyes.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We actually use this for our dog. She loves to play with it. She stares at it when we aren't using it lol the batteries dount last very long which is a bummer but it's fun while it lasts!
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love seeing my cat play with last beams, its sooo funny to play with and watch him go crazyy trying to catch it. Everybody loves to play with this toy with our kitty
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Ok I don't know whether to say my cats or my family loves this more. Our cats go crazy for this. They seem to know as soon as it's in my hand. Hours of entertainment for all of us as the cats scurry for the light.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
I bought this laser pointer to play with my cat, but oddly enough my corgi is nuts about this thing! He chases it at high speed throughout the house. Great for playing with and exercising your pets!
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.