BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking soun...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than...2 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok I’m not only going to write that this is an absolutely awesome toy for a cat because it is , she can play with it for hours and run back and forth up n down the hallway but it is also an amazing toy for my kid apparently because she wants to play with it too😂😂
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
This toy is super funny because I like to trick my sister in laws cat thinking it's a bird and it starts jumping and trying to catch the fake laser bird it's so funny I laugh every time I play with her two cats lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally recommend buy this toy for cats
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Oh my goodness my cat goes absolutely crazy when she sees this toys sitting out. I have to put it away because she will start batting it around because she loves it so much highly recommend if you’re someone who also likes to entertain their cat just as much as I do
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat is crazy about lasers and this is a fun way to help him get his exercise. I was lucky enough to score his at Petsmart on sale so I hardly paid anything for it and I love the cute bird shape! I'd definitely recommend this laser.
Kati J.
This is such a cute idea! My cat loves playing with this! I like that it fits in your hand perfectly compared to other regular lazor pointers! The batteries last along time. It seems like it’s kinda cheaply made though. It still gets the job done!
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This laser pointer keeps my cat Lucy satisfied when she’s bored haven’t seen her more happy choosing that little red dot around she just can’t get enough of it keeps her nice and active I just love this product!
Becca S.
Many cats love chasing these little dots of light around and I think it is a great way to keep you cat active. My cat enjoys it and I The this laser pointer in particular is somewhat nicer than the others because it's less tiresome to hold down the button. I definitely recommend if you need some help getting your cat up and moving around.
Linsey S.
There is nothing more entertaining foe the entire family than this lazer pointer! Our cat goes crazy and so do all of us! I do stop after a while of playing with him and pull out a toy he can actually catch so he feel successful in his hut though. I kind of feel bad after a while because he gets nutty about it.
Melissa M.
My cat LOVES this toy. She will run her heart out if I don't stop her lol one of her favorite toys! She's a tabby :) there are no cons with this toy! All good things from me :) and yes I would highly recommend it!
Simone C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I take this out and watch my Brandie go lulu over chasing the light. She enjoys it but doesn't seem to know why she can never catch it. Also,this toy is helpful in keeping and older cat active and engaged!
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.