BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the la...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hea...2 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Abbygail H.
Midland
This toy is super funny because I like to trick my sister in laws cat thinking it's a bird and it starts jumping and trying to catch the fake laser bird it's so funny I laugh every time I play with her two cats lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally recommend buy this toy for cats
Kati J.
This is such a cute idea! My cat loves playing with this! I like that it fits in your hand perfectly compared to other regular lazor pointers! The batteries last along time. It seems like it’s kinda cheaply made though. It still gets the job done!
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
This is so fun, not only for the cat but myself as well. My cat loves chasing it around, and I enjoy watching him fun wild! The price iisn't had either, its very affordable.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat is crazy about lasers and this is a fun way to help him get his exercise. I was lucky enough to score his at Petsmart on sale so I hardly paid anything for it and I love the cute bird shape! I'd definitely recommend this laser.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product. My pet loves these! This product met all my expectations and more. For the price, the quality of this product surpasses what I initially thought it would be. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
Becca S.
Many cats love chasing these little dots of light around and I think it is a great way to keep you cat active. My cat enjoys it and I The this laser pointer in particular is somewhat nicer than the others because it's less tiresome to hold down the button. I definitely recommend if you need some help getting your cat up and moving around.
Linsey S.
There is nothing more entertaining foe the entire family than this lazer pointer! Our cat goes crazy and so do all of us! I do stop after a while of playing with him and pull out a toy he can actually catch so he feel successful in his hut though. I kind of feel bad after a while because he gets nutty about it.
Melissa M.
My cat LOVES this toy. She will run her heart out if I don't stop her lol one of her favorite toys! She's a tabby :) there are no cons with this toy! All good things from me :) and yes I would highly recommend it!
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.