Pets & AnimalsCatPetlinks
Bird Beam Laser Pointer Cat Toy

Petlinks Bird Beam Laser Pointer Cat Toy

by Petlinks

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use.

Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Start your review of Petlinks Bird Beam Laser Pointer Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal H.
Margate, FL
My cats are super chubby and sleep most of the day but when this comes out they are ready to rumble lol!
Chaa G.
Hanover Twp, PA
When I got it I wasn’t to sure if my car would like it how ever he started to chat and make noises
Miguel P.
Fresno
Very fun to use! I will highly recommend to a friend and my cat is very active when I play with it! If you have a lazy cat this product is just for you!
Angela W.
Rutherfordton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok I’m not only going to write that this is an absolutely awesome toy for a cat because it is , she can play with it for hours and run back and forth up n down the hallway but it is also an amazing toy for my kid apparently because she wants to play with it too😂😂
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
This toy is super funny because I like to trick my sister in laws cat thinking it's a bird and it starts jumping and trying to catch the fake laser bird it's so funny I laugh every time I play with her two cats lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally recommend buy this toy for cats
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
This is so fun, not only for the cat but myself as well. My cat loves chasing it around, and I enjoy watching him fun wild! The price iisn't had either, its very affordable.
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My. Cats. Love s this toy we get three of them and we play with it all night and they give it a five stare review more if they can good value not munch pricey yes wood buy it aing
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great workout for the cat. And it last long time no problems. Having alot of fun watching the cat have fun.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat is crazy about lasers and this is a fun way to help him get his exercise. I was lucky enough to score his at Petsmart on sale so I hardly paid anything for it and I love the cute bird shape! I'd definitely recommend this laser.
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this is a cat toy but my dogs absolutely love to chase the laser! They have fun with this until they are too tired to chase it anymore lol.