BY PETLINKS

Cats are playful creatures - point-and-play with the Petlinks System Bird Beam Laser Pointer! Your cat will love to chase the light, making unpredictable movements as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Features: Interactive fun for pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Bird Beam Laser Bird Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, pounce and play! Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a person's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

• Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the la...1 Answers
  • What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becca S.
Many cats love chasing these little dots of light around and I think it is a great way to keep you cat active. My cat enjoys it and I The this laser pointer in particular is somewhat nicer than the others because it's less tiresome to hold down the button. I definitely recommend if you need some help getting your cat up and moving around.
Melissa M.
My cat LOVES this toy. She will run her heart out if I don't stop her lol one of her favorite toys! She's a tabby :) there are no cons with this toy! All good things from me :) and yes I would highly recommend it!
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
My cats love the laser. They get really into it and it gives them a lot of exercise. They are obsessed with the might so even after you get done they're still looking for it. We got a lot of laughs out of it!
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
My two cars loves this cat laizer. If Rhett can right this the wood give it a 100 points ever day I palay with them with it good pet toy for cats I wood buy them aing recmbed to ever y cat lover out there
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Our cats love chasing the red beam. It definitely keeps them entertained. They try so hard to catch it but can never hang on to it. Lol. Recommend for active cats but keep beam out of their eyes.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
My cat and dog both love the laser . As my cat has become older the laser is the only way to get her to move around so the regular exercise the vet expects us only possible because of this
Lana M.
Love to play with my kitten with this laser! I love I can hold it better than the other products. And my dog has a fascination with the laser also!
Na'ilah S.
Great that it comes with batteries,and the bird shape is just super cute. Keeps our MAINECOON active all day long.
Kendra R.
Get all of your pets moving & grooving with this awesome little light! We even take it outside for big dog play!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Great workout for the cat. And it last long time no problems. Having alot of fun watching the cat have fun.
Kristi S.
What kind of batteries does this take? Nothing worse than the hearing aid batteries!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Does this make any noises? My cat knows the clicking sound the laser pointer makes and comes running when he hears it.