Petkin ToothWipes Tooth & Gum Cleanser uploaded by leah b.

BY PETKIN

• How comparable is this to regular tooth brushing? I think...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
These are amazing! My dog is sort of a hunter when it comes to the summertime ( there's a lot of lizards.) So I like to clean her mouth as much as possible or whenever she catches something. It leaves a not great sent in her mouth but it does leave a scent to where it's not disgusting as it was before. The price is great, super affordable, I found mine at Walmart for around 6 or $7. I think if you have an animal that loves to hunt or just likes to eat things that have rotten scents this would work great.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of course soon as i pull these out my dog runs for his life lol. But i noticed when i use these his breathe does smell fesher. It also has baking soda in it. I use these every other day. I dont have to rinse his mouth out afterwards either.
Joann  K.
Mayfield, KY
I love these earwipes. When I bath my two small MinPins I use these to clean out their little ears. They don't seem to mind these as much as they did the drops.
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
These are so great to keep babies gums clean after milk or feeding time. And the feeling of you rubbing the gums can help soothe them a bit when teething.
Malynda C.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these tooth wipes and my dogs do not mind them as much as they do toothbrushes and toothpaste. I recommend these to all of my friends!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This tooth and gum cleanser has worked really good on cleaning my demons teeth and helping them stay nice and white. I would recommend
Amber S.
blaine, MN
I use these on my peak a poo. she loves these they do not bug her as some products do. i really recommend them
Vanessa G.
Montreal
Got these wipes from walmart. They are great and does à good job on my Dogs Teeth. The fresh mint gives a good Breath and the Baking soda in it is helpfull for cleaning Teeth
BRIDGET B.
Paris
I picked these up the other day with the hope of convincing my 12 year old pug he doesn't mind having his teeth brushed.

Pros: He definitely is a lot more receptive to having one of these slipped over my finger and rubbed around his mouth.

Cons: Although they're pretty good at polishing the teeth, they're not the best at dislodging plaque or tarter. If use use your nail to scrape, they'll get the job done, but if you don't have nails, I'm not sure how hard you would have to rub to achieve the desired effect.
Cora  B.
Paramus, NJ
How comparable is this to regular tooth brushing? I think this would be easier on my puppy now but I'm curious as to how it compares.