Petkin PetWipes for Dogs and Cats, 40 sheets uploaded by Melissa B.Petkin PetWipes for Dogs and Cats, 40 sheets uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PETKIN

Petkin Eco Wipes for cats and dogs are a vanilla and coconut flow pack of 40. Gently wipes away dirt and odour to leave your pet feeling, looking and smelling fresh. Cleans face, ears, and body and eye area. These wipes will not remove existing spot flea treatments. Contains: Aloe Vera, Lanolin and Vitamins A & E protein see more...

Melissa B.
Granger, IN
Fresh and clean kitty! (My kitty in the photo) my cat like most hates baths but has a dander issue :/ so with these he just thinks he's getting extra pets and loves it! I'm not so fond of the smell though but for the price it gets be job done. Get the value size though because the smaller one at my store was the same price.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I keep these by our back door, and simply just pull one out and wipe the paws when it has rain or snowed. They smell great! The only downside is the packaging. The flap doesn't stick well after and the wipes dry out. I still use them by adding some water.
Jennifer L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I definitely love these wipes! They smell great and my puppy doesn't mind them too much. I use them on my puppy's face because he gets a lot of dried up tears and eye boogers. I also use them after we come inside to get all the dirt off his paws.
Crissy K.
Smithfield, PA
I buy these regularly for my moms dog. Shes a Beagle and has super sensitive skin. These wipes work great for her they don't irritate her or bother her skin. They're handy and have a decent smell. Unfortunately the only draw back I have with these is they tend to dry out because they don't seal very well, so I keep them in a small container.
Megan B.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these on my Boston. She has sensitive skin, and so far we have not had an issue with them. If they aren't sealed back up well, then they do tend to dry out. But they are great for quick clean. They also smell nice too.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for cleaning your dogs ears! We have a small dog and they are great for wiping her ears out and wiping her feet when she comes in from outside especially after it has rained.
Paola A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been using this for about a year & i can say it truly does work ! I have a Boxer puppy and he loves muddy puddles. when we get home from our walks i just wipe his paws and face and hes good to go until he has to go to the groomers !
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These little wipes come in handy and they work great!!! The only downside is the packaging it doesn't help keep the product from drying out...they to smell good and they are none irritating to my fur baby!!!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like that these can be used on either pet. I think the value is great and the product is even greater. It has a nice scent to it and my pup is happy with it. I purchased these at Marshall's and would definitely go back.
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The wipes work well, but the packaging allows the moisture to escape so the wipes dry out fairly easily/quickly.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Where can I buy these at?