BY PETKIN

Lisa S.
New Orleans, LA
These wipes are perfect for your little fury friends. I use them in between my grooming appointments and it keeps my fur balls ears clean and smelling clean too.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! It's not an over powering smell so my puppy doesn't mind them so much! Great price and quality
Mckenzy E.
Madison, Wi
I use these for my dogs ears as well as in her wrinkles. Works great and smells good
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
These smell good and work well, but I feel they are just glorified baby wipes!
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
I’m so glad my friend suggested that I pick this up when I was shopping for my dogs. My youngest baby, Jay-Jay, has the most awful smelling ears even shortly after getting bathed. I had her checked, and the vet said that it was normal and that she has more earwax than my other baby because her ears are bigger so it’s more common on her.
So, I was looking for good wipes that will not only thoroughly clean her ears but to also deodorize without being harsh. This was the perfect product compared to ones I used in the past. Eco-friendly too. Awesome!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ne fonctionne pas vraiment, mon chien les déteste, sont difficile a renter dans les oreilles. Je lui fait mal a chaque fois.