Petkin Bamboo Eco Earwipes uploaded by Nicole E.

BY PETKIN #28 in Pet First Aid

Easy Pet Care for Happy Healthy Pets™ Ear Cleanser & Deodorizer Wipes Away Daily Dirt, Odor & Wax Made with Organically Grown Bamboo Helps Prevent Irritation that Can Cause Infection Deodorizes & Soothes Itching Eco Benefits™-Contains Natural Ingredients & Recyclable Packaging  Easy-to-Use™ Veterinarian Approved™ For Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens Wipes away daily dirt, odor and wax.  Soothes itching. Bamboo Eco EarWipes provide the most convenient way to keep your pet s ears clean and healthy.  The soft bamboo cloth wipes contain a gentle formula that removes dirt, wax and discharge found around the ears to help prevent odor, itching and irritation that can cause infection. 80 Extra moist, jumbo wipes - 4.3" x 6.7" each 1-800-Petkin-1 Designed in USA.  ; see more...

• I have an English Bullfog, would these wipes work well to clean t...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? I absolutely love the packaging!1 Answers
  • My dog has allergies and as a result has a waxy buildup in her ea...1 Answers
Taylor  J.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these. Super easy to use with no strong scent and eco friendly. I have a 9 week old lab/german shepard mix and shes not always easy to keep clean with her wild puppy energy. These take only a quick second to wipe her ears out and shes good to go!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
You have to keep your dogs ears clean and fresh esp if they are prone to ear infections like my lab ! I love these they aren't cheaply made do the job and smell amazing !
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like these! My dog is all white, and I use these on her face, stomach, and for her ears. I think they work really well and will purchase again when these are gone.
Melissa T.
Cumberland Gap, TN
The ease of this product makes ear cleaning more enjoyable for both me and my dog! We love it. My only complaint is that the wipes can be cold and have a shock factor for the pet- my solution is to wet a towel and warm it up then wrap it around the tube first.
Nicole E.
These are great, I have two dachshunds and they always have very dirty/ waxy ears and these work perfectly to clean it out. Also these are eco-friendly which makes them even better.
Hannah B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these! I have a hyper puppy and getting her to sit still long enough to clean her ears isn't the easiest. Having wipes like these make it much more simple.
Amy D.
I'm a dog groomer and I don't recommend this. Get regular dog ear cleaner and use Q tips. Dog ears have many flaps and hard to reach crevices that the wipes won't reach.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It smells great. It's a good product my dog doesn't mind it. It's affordable. Can't go all the way in so its kind of hard to reach inside wax
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These work great when you wanna keep your pets ears cleaned. They are eco friendly as well which is really nice.

Tabitha J.
Ellabell, GA
I use to work at a grooming solon and used this product and it works amazing! Highly recommended to anybody with pets!
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
I own a pit that are prone to ear infections..If using these wipes daily,could that slow the chances of getting a ear infection..
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO
Has anyone tried these? My dog has very hairy ears and he is high risk for ear infections. Would these help him?
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Lamona W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has allergies and as a result has a waxy buildup in her ears. Does this product help to decrease the allergens?
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Would you say that this is a better alternative to clean your dog's ears compared to the typical ear drops and cotton balls? Or Would you say they work about the same?