BY PETITS ET MAMANS

Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I LOVE this fragance!! I always give this as a baby shower present!! This is a product that ONLY babies above the age of 4 months can use!! even tho it doesnt contain alcohol... it has chemicals that can turn the baby"s skin red!!
MariTes R.
I'm a mom of three boys and when they were babies up to second grade they wear this. I loved it on them. The smell is light and fresh yet it last long even after I wash their clothes then; it's gentle on their skin- not harsh at all like other baby colognes. The price is pretty reasonable- got mine at Nordstrom. It's unisex so it can use to baby boy or baby girl. I gave this a few times as a gift to my girlfriend's baby. And, them too loved it!
Rachel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and absolutely loved it! I ended up buying some for myself for christmas! very rich but not too mature smelling. Love it!
Tracy M.
Very good and long lasting lotion..smells so good and stays on the body all day..worth buying and trying you will love it..leaves my skin soft..
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I heard many good things on this product I really wanna try something to keep my skin soft and moisturized
Alecia P.
Smells amazing. This product soaks into the skin. It does not leave a sticky residue like most lotion.
Allison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells so so good! I wear it all the time! And my husband just can't stop sniffing me!
shaniqua g.
This is such a good body lotion! It's leaves my body soft and moisturized! It also smells good
Rose R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked too much this body lotion, let my skin smelling good, and feel so smoth and hydrated!
Grecia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
❕❕❕❕ love this product, I have used it many times and I really recommend it. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳💓💓💓💓💓
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How much is it usually ? Where can i find it ?
Belinda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the scent like? Is it like a perfume?
Karina P.
What's the price of this? Is the scent sweet?
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this?
Autumn F.
How is this? What's it smell like and how does it leave your skin feeling?