BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePetitfee
Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs)

Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs)

by Petitfee

Brand from South Korea: PETITFEE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs)!
Tania S.
Redwood City, CA
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Tania S.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Tania S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product. It refreshes my eyes without being overwhelming. I feel a bit of a heating effect after applying them for around 5 mins. They work well in complex with a good moisturizer for around the eye area. Worth trying.
Iana B.
I was very skeptical about those kind of patches, thought it’s just waist of money. But I changed my mind, once I tried this one. 24k gold + enriched with collagen and rose water - what can be better? Worth to have it in your pile of goods ❤️ skin changes its surface and feels better. It feels hydrated and smooth. Bought it at IHerb online store
Estelle K.
These are my favorite eye patches! My dark circles have been getting worse since my sleep schedule was wrecked from school but these patches have been an absolute godsend. They hydrate and calm my undereyes and I don't look like I pulled an all-nighter even though I did :)
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Natalia S.
Hydrogel eye patches has been a part of my routine for over two years. Overall I like these Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches. I usually apply them at night before I go to sleep. They could be used in the morning too, or even during the day for a quick refreshing. After removing eye patches skin looks much brighter and feels moisturized, fine lines are less visible. Also I like to apply them on my forehead:)
Yana M.
illinois
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Yana M.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Yana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The box contains 60 patches of Golden color, in the form of a "drop". I keep the patches on the area under the eyes for about 15-20 minutes, then wash off and apply a special care cream for the skin around the eyes. It helps me hide dark circles under my eyes.
Teona T.
New Castle, DE
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Teona T.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Teona T.
I have been using eye patches for a long time and I am very satisfied. My daily routine will change that. It is a very good product. Ideal for soothing the eye. Moisturizes the eye area. I have been a user of it for a long time and have never been disappointed. 🥰🥰🌸🌸
Sabrina G.
Edensor Park, NSW
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Sabrina G.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Sabrina G.
This product is really soothing under your eyes. They say to keep them on for 20 minutes but I keep them on until they warm up and are no longer ‘cool compresses’ under the eye. I don’t really know if they’ve tightened anything, or erased fine lines. All I know that they are a welcome addition to my beauty regime and I feel reinvigorated when I’m done with them.
Aliya M.
Krakow, Lesser Poland
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Aliya M.
I can't say I liked it completely or not but I will use it to the end. I don't think it moisturizes the eye area well but eliminates swelling caused by fatigue and insomnia well. It is reasonably priced and I think it works well for the price. I will check another product after finishing. Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs)
mariami D.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by mariami D.
The streets protect the gold pieces of 24 k which will help to activate bio processes in the cells and stop the birth processes. Gold fills the skin with a life energy, it works for micro-intravascular, and gives a feeling of fat to the face 💋 Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) Influenster
Rahma A.
Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30pairs) uploaded by Rahma A.
I like it ,but the serum in side it finishes after 5 times of use ,then the others became dry .😕

Looking for your answer?