BY PETITFEE

60 eye patches + 30 spot patches With polymer technology, skin firms from high-concentrated essence ingredients. For fragile skin around the eyes, moisture is replenished while elasticity is increased. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles These are jelly-like patches soaked with gold and EGF. They are super soft and gently adhere onto the skin. Offer your parched skin an intensely hydrating infusion of moisture plus vital nutrients and experience the dramatic firming and cooling results you thought only a professional spa treatment could deliver. How to Use Use the spoon included in the container when taking out the patches. Apply eye patches onto under eyes and remove them after 30 minutes. Use spot patches in the same way (for used between eyebrows or any concerned spots). Apply it onto face or body. Please be noted that expiry date of the product is 2 years from the date of manufacture, but the product is valid for 2 months after opening. see more...

• Does this reduce the image of under eyebags?1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
Michelle C.
For 60 patches at around $10 on Amazon, these hydrogel patches can help depuff your eyebags and moisturize the delicate skin in the area.
Wear em for 30 minutes and then flip them over to use over your laughlines for even more bang for your buck. Keep them in your fridge and flip jar before use to get a cold and serum soaked patch.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love these. Super affordable compared to the ones touted by celebrities and they are very relaxing. They really do make a difference as far as dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. It's definitely a product that gives you the spa feeling at home.
Janne H.
Toronto, Ontario
There are 30 pairs of eye masks in a container which makes it quite affordable. when you leave it on under your eyes, it feels so refreshing and relaxing! I think I did see improvement in puffiness after using this.
♉ R.
refreshing !
I love this! I think its a really new and interesting step to add to my skin care. I definitely notice a difference when I forget to do this step but I would not recommend replacing your eye cream with this. Its great but I personally feel like I also need an eye cream after this. Has a great cooling feeling and hasnt irritated my eyes at all.

Josie S.
Toronto, ON
Great product that makes you feel super fancy and pampered that is also a great value, the only other product I'd seen like this was the peter Thomas Roth containers that cost 60$ compared to these that I got for 12$ on iHerb. I don't know if I'd say they change the look of dark circles at all but they are a fun treat to do and when it's a good price then why not!
Angela T.
Long Island City, NY
Does this reduce the image of under eyebags?