BY PETITES

Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Lovely tasty fresh potato you can use to make varieties of delicious delicacy. Love making tasty yummy and healthy food for my family with potatoes. Petites POTATOES RUSSET FRESH PRODUCE 5 LBS
Felicia J.
I love frying them up in slices or little cubes. I love boiling them enough to make potato salad. I love boiling them up an mashing them an making home made mashed potatoes.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love these little bites of golden deliciousness I love to use them in potatoes soup I boil them for 8-10 min and let them cool then cit into bite size pieces and add them to the soup they are sooo good...they also work well as baked potatoes add a few to a bowl and microwave, then top with cheese butter,sour cream, and bacon and you have a wonderful bite size dinner
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
I'm a little scared of this formula now. I have a bottle of teal polish named Figi that I don't wear much because it stains my nails. For a long list of reasons, I pulled it out today while attempting the marbled look, but thought it was strange that the polish sunk to the bottom of my cup into a little ball. I moved on without it, but then my cup started to leak. The bead of Figi ate through the bottom of the cup! No wonder it stains my nails, it's soaking through them! Be careful.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Love these. Can make anything with them basically. Tons of recipes on different websites or Pinterest. I usually make French fries at home with these and use a potato cutter or use these to make mash potatoes for any time of the day especially on thanksgiving. They taste wonderful and the perfect price. I highly recommend them
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Love these! Perfect for making mashed potatoes during the holiday season! They mash up really well when boiled and are so cute and tiny! You can also cut these up season with salt and pepper and pop them in the oven for a quick snack! So good! You wont be disappointed!
Leah Y.
Boston, MA
man i love potatoes, you will not believe the kind of stuff you can make with these bad boys, im irish so i know potatoes you can trust me my maiden name is duffy 10/10 trust me the potato famine will never happen again if you keep these angels in stock
Jade H.
Potatoes in general are the best thing you could ever digest. They are cheap and flawless. These potatoes are, like all potatoes, simply wonderful. Spend all your money on them. "It is worth it."
-Hillary Clinton
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
Everyone needs mashed potatoes on thanksgiving! These potatoes are great for mashed potatoes. They are fairly priced and always come out smooth, creamy and delicious. I would recommend other people to use these potatoes for their thanksgiving meal.
Zion H.
I LOVEEEE POTATOES THEYRE THE SHIT. MASH THESE GUYS UP AND YOUVE GOT YOURSELF THE PERFECT MASHED POTATOES. SLICE THESE GUYS UP AND YOUVE GOT THE PERFECT POTATO CHIPS. ITS LIT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
What way do you like to cook your potatoes for Christmas and Thanksgiving
Can anyone tell me a recipe not comun with potatoes?
Michelle L.
How long do these last in the bag?
Valerie R.