BY PETITE CUISINE

People Food for Cats Natural with added Vitamins & Minerals 100% Nutritionally Complete Wheat Gluten Free Gourmet Ingredients, No Bad Odors Contains: 1 can Red Snapper Entree  1 can Steamed Tuna & Shrimp Entree 1 can Steamed Tuna & Sole Entree 1 can Yellow Fin Tuna Entree  Red Snapper Entree Select Red Snapper filets and premium tuna loin filets are steamed separately to seal in flavors and hand packed for the freshest taste.  Petite Cuisine gourmet cat food is natural with added vitamins and minerals and 100% nutritionally complete with no wheat gluten for the health of your feline. Steamed Tuna & Shrimp Entree Tuna filets and a whole baby shrimp are steamed separately to seal in flavors and hand packed for the freshest taste.  Petite Cuisine gourmet cat food is natural with added vitamins and minerals and 10 see more...

• Has anyones cats had diarrhea after using this food? I currently ...2 Answers
Jennie C.
Out of my eight cats only two of them liked this food. I got the dual pack with sesame chicken and chicken pot pie. My cats are very picky eaters and I often find myself buying more than one brand of food. I would buy it again because the two cats did enjoy it. It says it is 100% nutritionally complete and it's wheat gluten-free. I don't know if that really matters in cat food but I figured why not, I'd give it a shot.
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
My cat Tiger loves this food. The other two are not as adventurous and never want to try new foods which is probably ok because I don't think Tiger would be willing to share.
Tracy B.
I have tried these and my cat doesn't like them well even tho they do look like human food when served shes just a picky eater because I have her on a regular diet.
Tiffani B.
Oxford, WI
Not too bad. Remember that wet food is better than dry food period. Mine will eat this but they prefer the expensive stuff, because they are spoiled rotten.
alexandra c.
My cat cares for this food sometimes!!! I've bought it before and would possible buy it again!!!
Martay E.
Greenwood, AR
Has anyones cats had diarrhea after using this food? I currently use a different cat food and my kitty keeps having diarrhea after i feed her the food!