BY PETITE AMIE

Christina K.
Chico, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My goddaughters got one of these on the first day of jr high from the school and I gotta say. I'm so jealous. Aside from giving you a good sampling so you can try what you want without the embarrassment of Asking your mom. And it even came with a lip balm (which she loved since she has no use for the there stuff yet) all in all I wish I had these growing up
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish I had one when I was younger. It has several different feminine products and things for young girls to them through their period as well to stay clean on their hygiene. It helps parents explain things to the young girls as well. I recommend getting one of these a try.
Bree F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for young adults with any question about their feminine hygiene, or body. (Females) First time period kit. I had something very similar when I was younger and I wish all young ladies had the opportunity to use one. Very informative.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome kit for teens and adults alike! It includes some of the most popular brands of tampons, as well as a bag to conceal and organize them
Melissa S.
My mom had a kit for me when I started my period and it actually made it a little more exciting. I would love to get this for my daughter.
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
My sisters got these from school as part of one of their classes. They said it helped explain thing better then me or my mom.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
This one of a kind kit includes some of todays best period products: U by Kotex Regular Pads, U by Kotex MultiPack Click Regular/Super Tampons and U by Kotex Liners. SW Basics Lip Balm, Plus a Baggu Zip Pouch to organize suppliesNo longer will you have to dig in your purse to find what you need. It's all in one place!Surprise Gifts and Goodies! Everyone Loves getting Wonderful Surprises!Every Woman Should Have One.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What a great idea for teens who are just reaching maturity. This has everything a teen could need for mothers naturals first visits
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
I love that they come out with things to help tweens and teens thru these things
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
Glad they came out with these for teens. Started using these about 2 years ago and they're fantastic
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
So what exactly is this?
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this before. Where would you find it?
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
What is this? And what does it come with?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What is this used for?
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
Where can I purchase this and what's the price ?