BY PETGUARD

PetGuard Jerky - Organic Chicken Nutritious treats for dogs made with USDA Certified Organic Chicken Jerky. Free of growth hormones, antibiotics, nitrates, MSG, artificial colors and preservatives. Country of Source: U.S.A.; Country of Manufacture: U.S.A. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kellie Ann L.
Scott Depot, WV
My dog eats better than I do, but I am adamant that his treats are made in the USA and are organic because they are so lax with the laws and regulations involved with the pet food industry. He is very picky, but loves these!
Stephanie o.
These are my dogs favorite treats. I love the fact that they are allot better for them and they have ingredients you can actually read.
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
My dogs love these treats...they smell horrible but then again It's dog food. My huskie had loose stools for the first 2 days but thats only because it was new snacks
step c.
South Gate, CA
5 stars cause my dog loves this she is picky and its difficult to find things she will enjoy i have bought treats bonea and i waste money cause she wont eat them and i hate it but this i know she eats she sits and wags her tail when she hears the bag open in the kitchen.