BY PET GEAR

Take your pet with you on car rides in this pet gear booster car seat. It has a padded bottom and a cushioned pillow for comfort and is made of faux-suede. This large pet car seat can hold animals weighing up to 25 lbs. It has an adjustable safety tether to secure your pet's harness or collar to for a secure ride. Machine wash. see more...

• This seems like such a great idea. I have a French bulldog so she...3 Answers
  • This seems like a genius idea for someone who travels a lot. How ...3 Answers
  • I have seen these before and never considered buying one.Does any...6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have a 4 pound Pomeranian and she could never see out of the windows of the car and I would worry about her flying onto the floor board if I had to brake quickly. With this car seat, she can see out the windows and I have her harness on her and strapped into the car seat. She is now secure and can see out of the windows.
Michelle K.
Nanticoke, PA
I have this seat in grey and it helps on long car rides to help avoid my dog sitting in my lap during stop and go traffic. Easy to adjust with attaching to a seatbelt.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I like the idea of keeping my dog safe but I hated the room it took up and I didn't see how it would really help
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This helps on long trips with our dogs especially the big ones that still thinks she's a lap dog in the car
sam d.
Utica, NY
My dog absolutely hates being in the car but this seat makes car rides a little more pleasurable :)
Raven P.
Cloverport , KY
This seat / bed is a really great. My aunts dog really loves her she sleeps in it all day long until supper time haha. It's so cute and soft!
Kristi H.
jolly road, OH
I have seen these before and never considered buying one.Does anyone's dos actually stay strapped in the seat. I think my dog would climb out.
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
This seems like such a great idea. I have a French bulldog so she's short but I'm concerned she would get out. How secure is it? Has anyone purchased it before?
Bambi C.
Cleveland , TN
This seems like a genius idea for someone who travels a lot. How well does it secure the dog in? Will it make them uncomfortable?