BY PET GEAR

Keep your dog safe and sound during car rides with this booster car seat. This plush seat can hold dogs up to 25 pounds and includes two safety tethers. see more...

• How does it hold the dog in? And does your dog get anxious wantin...2 Answers
  • I have a medium sized dog who is about 18 pounds. Do these really...1 Answers
  • What??? How neat. I have a 11 month old pitbull pup who doesn't s...1 Answers
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Working in a kennel, I knew customers who used this and swore by it! For those worried about dogs not being able to put their heada out the window my veterinarian told me not to let my dog do that. Rocks and other road debris can kill a dog if kicked up by your tires or another car. Dogs enjoy it, but it's not safe.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN
I just want to say I find this concept utterly ridiculous. I understand that you want your pet to be safe but how are they going to put their heads out the window ace ventura style (which is one of the best things ever) and still have their bottoms on this waste of money?
Victoria B.
It's a cute product, but I doubt my dog would stay in there during a car ride. I think she would rather stand and be able to stick her head out the window.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Stupid idea do not put your animals in this dumb thing no poit at all to this...
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Pet Lover Expert
I've never heard of this product before I can't believe that they made a car seat for a dog I doubt if a dog would stay in this
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Do the dogs stay still? do they feel comfy?
Charlene M.
How does it hold the dog in? And does your dog get anxious wanting to see out the window? Does this help?
Danielle C.
I have a medium sized dog who is about 18 pounds. Do these really work? And if so I'm wondering if it would comfortably fit a dog that size?
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
What??? How neat. I have a 11 month old pitbull pup who doesn't stay still for 5 seconds in the car. Would this work for him?
Amy J.
Rio Vista, TX
How easy is it to clean?One of my dogs tend to get car sick easily.