Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesPetFusion
Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge: XL with Solid Memory Foam

PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge: XL with Solid Memory Foam

by PetFusion

Tired of cheap pet beds that easily tear, are difficult to clean and don't provide your pet the comfort they deserve? The PetFusion Ultimate Dog Lounge was designed with all these features in mind with an attractive, modern touch that blends in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge: XL with Solid Memory Foam!
Christine M.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge: XL with Solid Memory Foam uploaded by Christine M.
My dog, Scooby, loves his bed! You definitely get what you pay for. The quality is better than I thought it would be. I wanted the sides to be higher so Scooby can rest his head on it, and it was definitely high enough for him! The memory foam is thick and dense and reminds me of my tempurpedic. My dog likes to sleep with us on our bed, but he automatically went to his bed the first night we set up his new bed. He is 90 lbs Labrador boxer mix, and the XL is perfect for him!

Looking for your answer?