Pets & AnimalsCatPetFusion
SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat

PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat

by PetFusion

PETF1001 Features Soft material, SmartGrip design, and large surface area keeps cat litter off your floor Your cats will no longer jump out of the box, preferring to relax their paws and release trapped litter on the soft material. Litter held in place by small indentations. Outer channel catches litter that tries to escape Multiple cleaning options! Easy to sweep clean or pour litter back into box. If vacuum, use hand-held or attachment Finally a mat that you can clean with damp sponge or cloth to eliminate litter odors Number of Items Included: 1 Material: Plastic Color: Brown Color: Gray Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 24 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 35 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.2 Inches Overall Product Weight: 1.6 Pounds

Does this actually help with keeping litter in the box and not getting all over the place? That's the biggest problem I'm having with my cat and litter box right now and need a way to solve it.
Start your review of PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat!
Michelle E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This is huge, which is nice, but I found it really difficult to clean. I was able to cut it to fit in a weird corner. For the price, I think it's worth it for such a large, thick mat.
Samantha Q.
I've tried a couple of different mats, this one is large enough it covers the area where any litter would go! The only problem is that it aborts smells easily, I just threw in washer and was all good!