Peter's Rabbit Grooming Brush

by Peter's

The peter's rabbit grooming brush is designed to be gentle on the soft skin of rabbits and most other small animals. Featuring a rubber grip handle and stainless steel pins this breeder recommended brush is a great choice.

Am I right in saying probably fine for ferrets too!
I need a good grooming brush for my bunny and i am wondering if these bristles will hurt him.
Does this work for Rex furred type breeds?
Start your review of Peter's Rabbit Grooming Brush!
This brush is awesome for getting all the loose fur out!! When my rabbit is shedding it really comes in handy! I could recommend this brush to anyone! I've even used another one on my dogs when their fur is a bit longer and it's great for getting out knots as well!
Alhambra , Ca
I love this brush my rabbit used to shed every so often and this would take his hair right off which appeared painless and the the comb part was soft against my rabbits skin. It was easy to clean because it had a lever on the back to push and it would collect the hair.
This grooming brush is awesome I have it for my rabbits because they shed a lot and it has helped so much with cutting down on how much fur falls off of them with me brushing twice a week. I would recommend for rabbits that she'd a lot like mine do.
This brush is great for my rabbit because it can get out all of the knots without hurting him. It works extremely well and he doesn't shed all around the house now.
Shirley, NY
I love these brushes. We had a long hair rabbit and it kept his coat really neat and clean. And as long as your pet isn't scared of it you we'll find it really relaxing and adds to pet bonding time.
Little Rock, MS
I bought this for my rabbit a while back and hated it. The bristles set not soft at all and scratched his back. He ran from me every time he saw it. I would never recommend this for any rabbit owner.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this my bunny a while back and we liked it. It wasnt special but as long as it was easy and pain free we are good!
Union City, IN
My boyfriend had a jersey wooley rabbit and has used this brush and took out all the rabbits knots on the fur!
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My rabbit loves to get brushed it makes him really happy after I'm done he will bink and hop all over the place
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is a great grooming brush for any animal you should buy this brush if you have a animal of any kind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...