BY PETERS IMPORTS INC

No artificial flavor or color. Gluten free. Made by hand. If you love ginger you will love this candy. see more...

Marley P.
This is definitely not my favorite ginger candy. The taste is very weird and I much prefer Gin-Gins or the Trader Joe's brand. Ginger is supposed to help soothe an upset stomach, but this candy actually makes my tummy feel icky! I would not recommend.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I actually eat this to help settle my stomach. The ginger taste is very pleasant and it is natural ginger so it helps with nausea and things like that. I can see where people eat this as a candy, however, it isn't too sweet, which might be great for some people. For me though, this is a life-saver and I pretty much keep a stash tucked in my purse all the time.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC
For those asking about other flavors besides the honey, here is one and a great one. Spicy warm ginger complimenting a hard candy. It's almost like a ginger ale in candy form. If I don't have ginger ale on hand, I'll pop one or two of these in my mouth and tummy feels better. No medicine taste. Just a great candy
Keliesha J.
If you like ginger you'll more than likely enjoy these. I ate these during my pregnancy. I had severe nausea and vomiting throughout my pregnancy so everyone was suggesting ginger. So much so that now the mere thought of these make me nauseous.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love all of the candies that this brand makes, but these are the most unique! not too many companies make ginger candy. i love that it's healthier than normal candy
Maria Q.
Si te gusta el jengibre que más que probable disfrutar de estos. Comí durante el verano Tuve náuseas y vómitos severos durante todo mi embarazo así que todo el mundo estaba sugiriendo jengibre. Tanto es así que ahora el mero pensamiento de estos me hace náuseas.
Kimberly T.
Not a huge fan of this candy. I did not care for the texture or the flavor. It was a hard candy and I don't do hard candy. I also did not care for flavor at all.
Kerry W.
These are great to keep on hand if you are suffering from nausea. I also like to use them when I have a sore throat. The ginger warms & soothes the throat.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
The taste is perfect. Not to sweet, not to ginger-y or overwhelming. Plus, it is healthier thana normal candy and can help with motion sickness or nausea.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
Every flavor I have tried that is made by this brand has been delicious. You can definitely taste the ginger, but its not an overwhelming ginger flavor.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product? Bet you can make this homemade
Maria Q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
alguien mas lo recomiemda?