BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A toning lotion with 18 antiaging neuropeptides and peptides to visibly improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This oil- and alcohol-free high performance indulgent toning lotion treats and tones skin while soothing redness. Featuring 18 antiaging neuropeptides and peptides to help visibly reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines, it removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens, and preps skin for beauty treatments. see more...

Samantha J.
I stopped using toners for years because I thought they stripped my skin of essential oils way too much. This year i decided to try my hand again with toners and I came across this one in Sephora. I like that it doesn’t make my skin super dry and it still feels somewhat hydrated afterwards. I’m not sure about the anti aging benefits but this is a good one!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I really loved this toner. I definitely saw an improvement in my youthful glow. Unfortunately, I ran out of my toner and haven’t yet to purchase another one. But I can definitely notice a difference when using this product.
Emily J.
I really love this face cream. It helps smooth any fine lines on my face, especially around my eyes and lips as well as my forehead. This is my favorite line smoothing cream and I find that it works the best!
Margarita G.
It’s no wonder they named this 24 karat because this here is a liquid gold inA bottle. I use the stuff to take off my make up as well as to prevent wrinkles as I’m getting up there in age. And I have forehead wrinkles. IFeel like it definitely works I see a improvement in the way my skin Lex and I feel like it gave me elasticity
Jadon P.
This is a wonderful anti aging cleaner. You can really tell it cleans your face well without making your skin feel super tight. The smell is amazing and the product packaging is user friendly. Would highly recommend
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Very luxurious feeling product. Glides I’m so nicely, very gentle formula that doesn’t make my acne prone skin break out and does help tighten up the skin and fade fine lines. I would definitely recommend it to others
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
I am in love with the peter thomas roth wrinkle x turbo toner. I work at sephora and had a client come in looking to purchase this and she explained how it really cleared up her skin so I decided to buy it. I have been using this for the past three years! I won't stop I think it is excellent. I noticed how my skin really started to clear up from using this and I love how it is alcohol free so it really doesn't irritate my skin. If you are someone who is looking to add a toner into your routine I would 100% recommend this unless you are super dry you might want to try a softner.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
I've used "Peter Thomas Wrinkle X for about 6 months now and I've noticed a big difference already. Around my eyes, I had those lines going outward and huge underer lines. They've diminished greatly! My deep forehead lines are smoothing out and also are diminishing. I've received alot of compliments and questions like... "What product are you using"? "What's different about your face"? I'm super excited on continuing using it and see my results in the coming months. I recommend it to everyone who has problems like I did and wants quick, beautiful results.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have pretty deep wrinkles on my forehead from aging and years of not wearing sun screen. This product was gentle on my sensitive skin and really helped reduce how deep my wrinkles appear. It's a little pricey but well worth it for me. I quit using it for a month and could tell I quit using it so repurchased it. After 3 months of using this I feel confident in saying it's a must have for me.
Meg C.
Buford, GA
This is definitely tightening and you can feel it. That's the main difference I felt. I think this is great for a more mature client, looking for skin care with anti-aging benefits. I can't say that I saw much of a serious improvement, but.. also, I didn't properly document by taking pictures. I know that when I used it, I felt instant lift and tightening.