BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A toning lotion with 18 antiaging neuropeptides and peptides to visibly improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This oil- and alcohol-free high performance indulgent toning lotion treats and tones skin while soothing redness. Featuring 18 antiaging neuropeptides and peptides to help visibly reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines, it removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens, and preps skin for beauty treatments. see more...

Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
I am in love with the peter thomas roth wrinkle x turbo toner. I work at sephora and had a client come in looking to purchase this and she explained how it really cleared up her skin so I decided to buy it. I have been using this for the past three years! I won't stop I think it is excellent. I noticed how my skin really started to clear up from using this and I love how it is alcohol free so it really doesn't irritate my skin. If you are someone who is looking to add a toner into your routine I would 100% recommend this unless you are super dry you might want to try a softner.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
I've used "Peter Thomas Wrinkle X for about 6 months now and I've noticed a big difference already. Around my eyes, I had those lines going outward and huge underer lines. They've diminished greatly! My deep forehead lines are smoothing out and also are diminishing. I've received alot of compliments and questions like... "What product are you using"? "What's different about your face"? I'm super excited on continuing using it and see my results in the coming months. I recommend it to everyone who has problems like I did and wants quick, beautiful results.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have pretty deep wrinkles on my forehead from aging and years of not wearing sun screen. This product was gentle on my sensitive skin and really helped reduce how deep my wrinkles appear. It's a little pricey but well worth it for me. I quit using it for a month and could tell I quit using it so repurchased it. After 3 months of using this I feel confident in saying it's a must have for me.
Meg C.
Buford, GA
This is definitely tightening and you can feel it. That's the main difference I felt. I think this is great for a more mature client, looking for skin care with anti-aging benefits. I can't say that I saw much of a serious improvement, but.. also, I didn't properly document by taking pictures. I know that when I used it, I felt instant lift and tightening.
Ashley D.
Cookeville, TN
Immediately after applying my least favorite wrinkle ( the one in between my eye brows ) my hideous wrinkle was gone and I didn't mind not standing in the sun all day without my huge wrinkle standing out!!!! I love this stuff and it never irritated my sensitive skin either!!! Another huge plus!!! Will buy again
La V.
Alexandria
Started using this product in clients in Sephora first! After they would come back to purchase I decided to take a sample home for myself. It really smooths out fine lines giving the skin a more youthful appearance. Full of peptides and antioxidants you really can't go wrong it tones and lifts!
Jodi L.
I enjoyed this product for 3 days before I broke out. sadly I couldn't use it again and It went to my sister. I can say the smell was lite and the softness you received was felt by the 2nd day of use. The price is a bit high though honesty. I bought mine at Sephora.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
FAVORITE!! Love this product and keep it every where I go. Love everything about it especially the way my face looks after I'm done using it. Pricey but great value ! Worth the extra money. Nice and gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out after use.
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Love this toner.. However, despite it being an effective product that gave me results, I gave it only 4 stars because of the price point. After all, at the end of the day it is still a toner, which a lot of people choose to skip in their skincare routines.
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
I like Peter Thomas Roth products although I prefer the scent of other products more. This toning cream was njce, I didn't feel like it made a huge difference for my skin but I like clarins and Caudalie for those purposes.