BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep wrinkle fighting, line smoothing, toning lotion with 18 anti-aging neuropeptides & peptides. Visibly helps reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines. Removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens and also prepares skin for beauty treatments. Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin. Vitamins A, C, and E help fight free radical attack. The result is a beautifully balanced complexion for optimal skin care performance.

Samantha J.
    I stopped using toners for years because I thought they stripped my skin of essential oils way too much. This year i decided to try my hand again with toners and I came across this one in Sephora. I like that it doesn’t make my skin super dry and it still feels somewhat hydrated afterwards. I’m not sure about the anti aging benefits but this is a good one!
    Tessa V.
    Demarest, NJ
    I’m obsessed with the allure of 24K gold skin products. I’ve been using this toner and am a little more than halfway through the bottle. It feels a little heavy at first but blends into the skin well. I noticed a difference in my skin within the first few weeks of using it.
    Judith A.
    Seminole, FL
    I noticed results immediately after using this toner. It helps with exfoliation as well. I love the results. I have aging skin and it has not eliminated wrinkles but it did smooth them. I cannot say enough about Peter Thomas Roth. Great products!
    aurora c.
    I've been using this for quite a while now and i think it helps my skin appear more glowy ! the packaging is very convenient, i don't have to spray my face in the morning i can just put it on a cotton pad and that'll do the trick
    Caterina R.
    Harrogate, TN
    I really loved this toner. I definitely saw an improvement in my youthful glow. Unfortunately, I ran out of my toner and haven’t yet to purchase another one. But I can definitely notice a difference when using this product.
    JoAnn R.
    Saginaw, MI
    Very luxurious feeling product. Glides I’m so nicely, very gentle formula that doesn’t make my acne prone skin break out and does help tighten up the skin and fade fine lines. I would definitely recommend it to others
    Margarita G.
    It’s no wonder they named this 24 karat because this here is a liquid gold inA bottle. I use the stuff to take off my make up as well as to prevent wrinkles as I’m getting up there in age. And I have forehead wrinkles. IFeel like it definitely works I see a improvement in the way my skin Lex and I feel like it gave me elasticity
    Emily J.
    I really love this face cream. It helps smooth any fine lines on my face, especially around my eyes and lips as well as my forehead. This is my favorite line smoothing cream and I find that it works the best!
    Jennifer D.
    Warwick, RI
    I am in love with the peter thomas roth wrinkle x turbo toner. I work at sephora and had a client come in looking to purchase this and she explained how it really cleared up her skin so I decided to buy it. I have been using this for the past three years! I won't stop I think it is excellent. I noticed how my skin really started to clear up from using this and I love how it is alcohol free so it really doesn't irritate my skin. If you are someone who is looking to add a toner into your routine I would 100% recommend this unless you are super dry you might want to try a softner.
    Jodi L.
    I enjoyed this product for 3 days before I broke out. sadly I couldn't use it again and It went to my sister. I can say the smell was lite and the softness you received was felt by the 2nd day of use. The price is a bit high though honesty. I bought mine at Sephora.