BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fast-acting wrinkle treatment power-packed with synthetic snail venom, neuropeptides, and genuine diamond dust to act quickly for a pain-free, needle-free treatment that helps effectively relax, smooth, and diffuse the appearance of the most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines. For visible results in as little as three days this serum helps relax, smooth, and diffuse the look of the most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines. The potent 52 percent antiaging neuropeptide solution helps diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines including forehead wrinkles, 'eleven lines,' nose 'scrunch' creases, parentheses, marionette lines, and pout lines. Recommended for all skin types, it creates a smooth, youthful-looking appearance.

Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
The brands Murad, Glamglow, Peter Thomas Roth, and The Oridinary are my holy grails when it comes to skincare. Some are on the pricey side, but skincare is where you need to invest. This serum soaks in nice and fast. It does NOT aggravate my dry skin. This does a good job of keeping lines from settling in my skin. I’m in my thirties and I figured it was time to combat the earlier signs of aging. In the thirties skin starts to loose moisture, firmness, and lines show tell tale signs of appearance. I want to avoid needle injections at all costs because one of the main risks of Botox is Botulism from a bad batch of Botox. Stick with a good skincare regimen before hitting the needles. Peter Thomas Roth just does it for me. I love almost everything in the brand’s lineup. I also alternate with some of the other drops and serums depending on my skin flare ups. It pairs well with my Murad acne regimen as well as the Glamglow, Tonymoly, and Sr Jart+ masks. Peter Thomas Roth also has a good set of mask formulas too.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
This is one of very few of my Splurge items for somebody else they might not be Splurge but for me the price is high but is one of the best best things I found for my skincare especially now that I'm starting to get wrinkles and discoloration also the eyes have the best lifting product out there then I found. Unfortunately I hoard my products from this line because for me very expensive I feel that if I could afford it if I was to use the skin care morning and evening my face would be glowing all the time but I do use it sparingly and I always notice the difference the products do as they say they're going to do
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is an amazing serum packed with awesome ingredients it helps relax smooth and diffuse the appearance of deep wrinkles and facial lines visible results in 3 days I would recommend this product it evens out skin tone like the packaging
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I only got a sample from this product so I can't tell if it has results. It comes in a pump and has 2 different dispenser . The formula is a gel and a cream. It feels very nice and hydrating on the skin. It does make your skin feel tight and look refreshing like a serum.
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
Really anything from this brand is heaven sent. The formulas are more than worth the price point because you actually get products that work! His packaging always feels expensive and it’s one of the best brands I have invested in. After implementing PTR into my skin care routine, I’ve seen such a difference in blemishes, pores and fine lines.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I consistently rave of Peter Thomas Roth because I have yet to use a single product that I didn’t instantly love! Everything is so amazing and this wrinkle serum is just that as well. I get wrinkles in my forehead and this just firms it right up diminished the wrinkles. When used consistently you find the wrinkles just disappear
Annie W.
I bought this product not totally knowing what the product was for and it didn’t do anything for me really. I then gave the product to my mom and she stated that it worked wonders for her and made her skin look younger and more fresh. She loves this product and uses it under her makeup everyday. Would recommend to people with wrinkles.
Jackie V.
Miami
I really enjoy the products from this line you can feel how it goes on the skin so gentle, the consistency is great, the formula used always feels fresh in all their products, I would recommend to others to use. The packaging is great, fairly priced.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Jenneffer d.
Feels nice to the skin like any other serum.. I didn’t notice any difference on my fine lines or any of the other things they claimed on it.. I think it’s very expensive for what it is.. I’m not going to repurchase this again..