BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml

by Peter Thomas Roth

Drench your skin with a liquid cloud of pure, endless moisture drawn right from the atmosphere. This concentrated 30% Hyaluronic Acid complex cream transforms atmospheric vapor into fresh, pure water from the clouds, providing your skin with a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
If I could give it zero stars I would. I have never had such a bad reaction to a moisturizer! It literally burned my skin. In the morning I had parts of my face that were peeling!! DO NOT BUY!
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Ingrìd S.
This moisturizer is formulated with three different molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid, as well as ceramides, to draw and lock in moisture from the air around you. Super light weight feels like a burst of water reminding me of other products I have used. I got this in my allure beauty box and fell in love with it. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,093 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Melissa B.
Tried this cream out tonight and I absolutely loved this cream it left my face soft and fresh and the brand is a very reputable brand I would use over and over agian. Idk about buying it full size due to the price. But samples are great.
Angie G.
I loveee this stuff I just wish it wasn’t so pricey 🥲. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated but not oily which is a problem I faced with other moisturizers. It’s smooth consistency applies really well on the skin without much need to rub it in.
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying a product from this brand and I absolutely LOVED IT! I’m personally a huge fan of water-based moisturizers and think they are amazing for during the summertime while providing lightweight moisture! I used this morning and night and would buy again
rachael T.
Marysville California
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by rachael T.
I received this product in one of my #allurebeautybox . It is absolutely amazing! First thing is that it doesn't feel like a regular cream. It has the texture like a water cream. Its really light and absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky. It has a very light scent too it that smells fresh. I've used it on my face and it doesn't breakout my skin or irritate it. It feels so hydrated and feels moisturized for days. It has brightened my skin too. It has helped with my dark circles under my eyes and actually helps my foundation go on smoother. I've also used it on my hands and arms and it leaves my skin looking so fresh and hydrated. Plus all you need is a tiny bit because it goes a long way. This is an amazing brand too. I think that they are a bit expensive but totally worth it. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Buse B.
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Maria L.
Pevely, MO
Wow, y’all! This stuff is amazing! Super hydrating, I thought I loved Tidal, and now I am not sure I need to compare. I want to have the full size of this and have it as a part of my (very select) regimen.
Dana J.
Worcester, MA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Dana J.
This moisturizer is amazing. I have combo skin that is easily swayed to be oily with moisturizer that sits on the skin. This has more of a gel like consistency which my skin loves. It went on smooth and soaked in nicely. My skin was left feeling so soft and hydrated and not oily or heavy at all. I cant wait to see how this holds up to the cold new england winter weather.
Liz F.
Lompoc, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer 20ml uploaded by Liz F.
This is a great product! I have dry to normal skin since I’ve been using this it’s helped my face feel silky smooth like a babies butt! It feel so smooth and luxurious. A little product goes a long way. The only had thing is that this is such a tiny tube.

Looking for your answer?