BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #18 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An intense, 75 percent hyaluronic acid complex that helps keep skin hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…ViZ-1000™ now has a new look. This powerful serum enriched with 75 percent hyaluronic acid helps keep skin hydrated, attracting up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere. The soothing complex replenishes dehydrated skin with vital nourishment, imparts a look of youthful radiance, and smooths the appearance of fine lines and rough skin texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: Based on a 4-week consumer perception study on 25 women ranging in age from 35 to 65:- 96% agreed their skin felt more hydrated- 96% agreed their skin appeared to have a youthful appearance- 96% agreed this product helped to smooth out fine lines

• i know this product is very pricey, but is it worth buyin...2 Answers
  • Does this work well with combo/oily skin? 3 Answers
  • I would love to know what type of results people with com...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I really like Peter Thomas Roth and have a lot of his skincare products. Besides loving his cucumber eye patches, I found the Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum to be very good. I had a skin change after a extended illness and I don't like water but I drank so much of it, I could float away. I thought it would really help with the appearance of my skin (some vanity issues: fighting the aging thing with grace lol..lol)  I found I needed a serum and just got tired of spending a fortune for my serums from La Mer although they work well.
PETER THOMAS ROTH's serum is just as good if not better. I could see a difference after two days. This non greasy formula works wonders for hydrating and leaving your skin supple. No more dehydrated patches and flaking. Absorbs quickly into the skin. I even saw that my skin look smoother and toned in a week of use. I really like this product and although a tad pricey, it is so well worth it.
Angela S.
United States
I ordered this product after a youtuber raved about it. I use this serum along with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion. Each night and morning, I cleanse my face, tone, then finish with the serum and moisturizer. I have mostly oily skin with a few dry patches. This is a gel like consistency that is not tacky or sticky. It dries down very quickly. I have not had any breakouts or issues with the serum.
Ashley T.
Orlando
Review for: Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum more...
THIS SERUM IS AMAZING. It’s super moisturizing and you can see and feel the product working within the first use. I had really dry patches from a chemical peel I had previously used. This product instantly hydrated my dry patches and smoothed out my skin. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and has really helped in other dry patches on my body. I’ve also used this for when I have tiny eczema spots as it instantly hydrates my skin. This product is definitely worth the price tag.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I have very dehydrated skin and I’ve been freaking out over the first few fine lines I’ve seen on my forehead and this product contains hyaluronic acid which is good for both of those things. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in fine lines but I do feel like my skin is a bit more hydrated after I started using this so for now I’ll continue with this product in the morning and my oil in serum product at night!
Ericha M.
Sewickley, PA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL, Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum more...
I always thought I was an oily skin breakout prone girl but after 30 I realized I’m surface dry causing breakouts. This changed the game. Purchased at Sephora and now my skin is plump and radiant like my 22 year old sister! It instantly hydrates and plumps the skin giving a youthful and refreshed look! I would recommend to anyone looking for a great moisturizing product without a heaviness! Worth the purchase!
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
Just began using this serum along with the Cloud Cleanser & moisturizer and my skin has looked and felt so smooth lately. I only use 1-2 pumps and work it into my skin by giving myself a mini facial. Its easy to work onto your skin and suddenly it feels like it instantly soaks into your skin once it's evenly applied. I got this in a set with the cleanser and FULL SIZE moisturizer for only $52. The cloud cream in full size costs $52 alone and I had fell in love with a mini size that I had got in another set. I couldn't resist this deal and I'm falling so in love with this regimen. not so in love with the overall cost it will be to replace these items after all the holiday kits are over with but I can't say enough good things. Good for all skin types btw.
stef💀 E.
Savannah, GA
While this product has a higher price point, you DEFINITELY get what you pay for and then some! I cannot say enough good things about this serum! For those with extremely dry skin year-round, many products just don’t cut it and have to be applied several times. Literally one application of this and the hylaronic acid works it’s magic. My skin feels SO hydrated and is instantly more firm and radiant. Love love love
Yanell D.
I have sensitive, red-proned, dry skin that often flakes and peels. I've tried every expensive lotion but it just makes my skin more irritated. This stuff is a freakin' miracle! I use it before putting on lotion and presto! my ouchy dry skin is relieved. I don't use it every day - just when I need it. I'm so thankful to have found this product
Jamie R.
Review for: Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum more...
As always I’m a huge PTR fan. If I had to recommend one Water Drench product for you to try first I would recommend the moisturizer before this serum. For my skin, I feel like I see more noticeable benefits from the cream. The serum is good and works— I used both on a really bad sunburn and they drastically helped my healing process.
Sevastia M.
Glen cove, NY
Review for: Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum more...
Absolutely love this product. My skin was so dry and would become flaky after applying even a thin layer of powder. I went into sephora desperate for a miracle and I found it! After cleansing, used the viz 1000, followed by my fav Korres moisturizer and my skin immediately looked healthy and hydrated, no flakiness and my makeup went on completely smooth! I'm officially addicted
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I would love to know what type of results people with combination skin types are getting with this serum?
Crystal R.
Lubbock, TX
Does this work well with combo/oily skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
i know this product is very pricey, but is it worth buying? I mean like ,, if I use this serum everyday, is it going to last 2 -3 months or longer?
Eve K.
Does the pump work on this? I bought quite a few products that have a pump and majority of the time it doesn't work or get stuck. Has anyone else had an issue with this? Just would like to know before I purchase