BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of eye patches that instantly and visibly awaken fatigued skin with a burst of hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness Infused with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, hydrolyzed collagen, and antioxidants, the gel formula visibly contours eyes and locks in hydration while de-puffing this delicate area. Soothing marshmallow root extract and softening silk proteins caress skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier. The eye area appears instantly soothed and hydrated for a plumper look and enhanced tone and density. Eyes are left bright, revitalized, and youthful-looking.

• Would you recommend these eye patches or the same brand's...1 Answers
  • Are these hydrating?2 Answers
  • Do these really help to depuff the under eye?2 Answers
Surbhi A.
I received these eye patches as a birthday gift from a friend, because she knew that I had been wanting them for a long time now! I have extremely dry skin and love treating my under eyes to this. These patches definitely provide that extra boost of hydration under your eyes!!

What I like to do is do my full skincare routine including washing my face, my serums, and moisturizers, then I lay down while watching TV and put these on. These have an extreme cooling effect on the area! If I feel like my eyes need a little extra lovin, I put on a pair at night.

These do retail for $52 which as a college student is expensive for me. I would probably wait for sales to get this once I run out. However, I don’t use this every week so it’s a good treat to your under eyes once in a while. I’m glad I got this because I do love the “pamper” this gives me!
Dana J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I tried this for the first time during a Sephora makeover when the MUA promised that it was like “having a nap in a bottle.” I noticed the results immediately-my eyes were significantly depuffed and looked refreshed.

The eye patches are pre-soaked and come with a spatula to get them out of the package. The eye patches stay on pretty well-I’ve made tea and used the restroom before without them slipping off or down.

You’ll notice that the puffiness of your eyes is immediately decreased. However, the effect is just temporary. I also don’t notice any other effects-no changes in my eye wrinkles, color of the under-eyes circles, etc. I also don’t notice any lasting effects to using the eye patches. You would have to use the patches everyday to decrease your puffiness.

I use this before being photographed (Christmas, weddings, etc.) or when my eyes are puffy.

However, I don’t know if I would buy again due to the price tag.
lilly m.
arlington
This product comes with a container full of those gel patches that are cold and wet with product.
I didn’t experience any immediate results from this product. I have a little bit of dark circles and loss of volume under the eyes and was hoping to brighten that area up a bit. I really didn’t experience that type of result.
This product was very moisturizing and added softness to my under eye area. I am in my late 30s so that may be why I didn’t get as good of a result.
I did feel like doing it every night for several weeks did keep the area looking nice and smooth. I have almond shaped eyes so they didn’t fit my eye shape well, that’s why I gave it a 4
tee a.
Austin, TX
I purchased this product at ulta. The price was kind of steep for the amount you receive. Let’s first talk about the product in general. It’s nice and moist and makes it hard to grab single patches from the container without using the enclosed spatula. You must use that other wise they will tear. Once applying to the face they are hard to stay In place. I found it sliding all over my eyelids and had to keep pushing it back in place. When touching it to move in place they started tearing. I really haven’t noticed a big change in my eyes since using them. I gave it two stars because they did feel nice and cool on the eyes but yea I would t recommend.
Olivia W.
Just recently started using these and I like them. Very hydrating and seem to diminish some if the lines on my undereyes before applying makeup. The shape of the masks don't fit very well for me, but I can make them work. They hydrate better than other undereye masks I've tried. The price is steep though.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I love the way these feel on my eyes while I’m wearing them. They are very cooling and seem to have a good amount of serum on them. So far I haven’t seen any lasting results but I’m hoping this will improve over time. I also think they are a little large. I like the idea that it’s treating a larger area but I have to put them a little lower than I like because they are too big and long to fit right in the areas under my eyes that need them most and I’ve applied them both ways. If I place them wear I need the most the tip of the mask gets in my eye. Maybe I’ll try cutting them.
Karea S.
Suisun
OMG I PRODUCT! The first time i used these i applied them on my eyes for the time indicated on the box ( i didn’t want to burn my eye area), that was okay i seen some results. But the second time i applied them, i was laying down and found myself taking a unplanned nap, when i woke up and took them off, my eye area looked AMAZING!! I would recommend this product, and also the idea of letting them sit on your eye area a little longer than suggested time. They are really gentle on the eye area, well,using them i don’t experienced itching , burning, or stinging.
Sarah e.
greenwood
I absolutely love this product. I keep it in the fridge and it feels like heaven on my face in the morning. My only complaint is the product does soak to the bottom and the patches don’t consistently have the same amount of product. My other concern is that it is a temporary fix. Short term nothing long term. However it makes my makeup look beautiful for the day and I see a huge difference in fine lines for the day. I want to try the gold patches next but haven’t because of the price. I do feel like this is a good product for the price.
Valarie R.
Expensive and cooling.
I was super excited to try these because I love mini eye masks, these go on super easily and feel cooling on the skin, I do they think “ de puff “ my under eye but I’m not sure they have dramatically changed the skin texture. I personally have not experienced a brightening effect. They do provide a little extra moisture and it sinks in quickly. These are pricy for what they are so I’m not sure I would re purchase when I have other products that do the same for less. I think these would be great as a gift or used during a spa day.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These are a great little treat for when my under eyes look and feel dry. They are hydrated and plumped after use. I usually leave them on for longer than 10 minutes because there is so much good serum to soak into your skin. The only downside is that because there is so much serum, they slip and slide a little. You may have to adjust them while you are wearing them so they stay covering the areas that you want to treat.
Charlotte R.
Sudbury, ON
Looking for a thick eye mask with cooling gel effects and hoping for opinions on your favourite - I’m looking at: 1) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 2) patchology FlashPatch Eye Gels 30 ct 3) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Felicia k.
Seabrook, NH
Is this product worth it??
Callie G.
Do these really help to depuff the under eye?
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
How does this compare to the cucumber detox and the 24k gold patches? Torn which one to use..
Alecia K.