BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of eye patches that instantly and visibly awaken fatigued skin with a burst of hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness Infused with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, hydrolyzed collagen, and antioxidants, the gel formula visibly contours eyes and locks in hydration while de-puffing this delicate area. Soothing marshmallow root extract and softening silk proteins caress skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier. The eye area appears instantly soothed and hydrated for a plumper look and enhanced tone and density. Eyes are left bright, revitalized, and youthful-looking.

Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I love the way these feel on my eyes while I’m wearing them. They are very cooling and seem to have a good amount of serum on them. So far I haven’t seen any lasting results but I’m hoping this will improve over time. I also think they are a little large. I like the idea that it’s treating a larger area but I have to put them a little lower than I like because they are too big and long to fit right in the areas under my eyes that need them most and I’ve applied them both ways. If I place them wear I need the most the tip of the mask gets in my eye. Maybe I’ll try cutting them.
Valarie R.
Expensive and cooling.
I was super excited to try these because I love mini eye masks, these go on super easily and feel cooling on the skin, I do they think “ de puff “ my under eye but I’m not sure they have dramatically changed the skin texture. I personally have not experienced a brightening effect. They do provide a little extra moisture and it sinks in quickly. These are pricy for what they are so I’m not sure I would re purchase when I have other products that do the same for less. I think these would be great as a gift or used during a spa day.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I purchased this product at ulta. The price was kind of steep for the amount you receive. Let’s first talk about the product in general. It’s nice and moist and makes it hard to grab single patches from the container without using the enclosed spatula. You must use that other wise they will tear. Once applying to the face they are hard to stay In place. I found it sliding all over my eyelids and had to keep pushing it back in place. When touching it to move in place they started tearing. I really haven’t noticed a big change in my eyes since using them. I gave it two stars because they did feel nice and cool on the eyes but yea I would t recommend.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
These eye patches are awesome! I use them mostly for special occasions when I want to plump up the area around my eyes. This makes my crows feet and fine lines appear much smoother right away. My makeup goes on smoother. I haven’t noticed a difference in dark circles or effects that last days, but I love them for what they do.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I've been searching high and low for eye patches that make my dark circles go away and the puffiness when I wake up disappear. I was shopping at Ulta and discovered these. I was given a sample of them to take home and omg I am glad I did. I received a 5 day sample pack and went back and bought the entire package. It's a bit pricey for the container but for $52 you can use the product two times since there is product on both sides to maximize your money. These eye patches, if put in the fridge, are soothing and can be worn while you're getting yourself ready in the morning. I've noticed a huge difference in the way my under eye area looks after one treatment. Go out and get this if you haven't already!
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
I tested these out at Ilta. People looked at me like I was crazy! But I felt so much better after wearing them! I wanted to buy them! But I could t afford it. They worked! They really improved my under eye are! I love this line and wish I could use it all!
Lily G.
Pacifica
These feel very nice on my undereyes. I probably won’t be repurchasing though since I’m not sure they actually did anything and they’re too expensive for something I don’t need. But they’ve been very nice while I’ve had them.
Alex S.
CT
This product is great for plumping your under eye area and make your eyes look more lively. It has also helped with my dark circles! It helps eliminate fine lines and makes your concealer go on very smooth after using the eye pads. Love this brand.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These are a great little treat for when my under eyes look and feel dry. They are hydrated and plumped after use. I usually leave them on for longer than 10 minutes because there is so much good serum to soak into your skin. The only downside is that because there is so much serum, they slip and slide a little. You may have to adjust them while you are wearing them so they stay covering the areas that you want to treat.
Sarah S.
I love Peter Thomas Roth! Their water based products are outstanding and not sticky. I actually use the water moisturizer and my daughter has severe eczema she likes it because it doesn't burn her skin
Charlotte R.
Sudbury, ON
Looking for a thick eye mask with cooling gel effects and hoping for opinions on your favourite - I’m looking at: 1) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 2) patchology FlashPatch Eye Gels 30 ct 3) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Felicia k.
Seabrook, NH
Is this product worth it??
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this worth the price?
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
How many patches are included?
Emily W.
What's the best thing about this product?