BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 48ml/16oz

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 48ml/1.6oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 48ml/1.6oz!
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 48ml/1.6oz uploaded by Dawn M.
The name of this product definitely fits this moisturizer cream. The packaging is beautifully designed in a heavy and solid jar with silver top. The moisturizer is so light and literally goes on like silk! Don’t let the light and silky texture fool you though-a little goes a long way! I love this and have almost completely emptied a full size jar-and I will definitely be buying another! Absolute amazing moisturizer for anyone looking for a silky smooth complexion.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This is a nice water cream, it is fully absorbed into the skin so it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or sticky. This works just as well as other top brand water creams. I would recommend it if you like PTR and if you’re a fan of water creams.
Becca R.
Brookhaven, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This definitely hydrates instantly. I just don’t think it feels like something that should be put on my skin. Feels like something you’d lube a boat with or something. Also, that moisturizing impact lasts very briefly.
Jacqueline P.
Ashland, OH
This is really a water drench cream! My skin has been beautifully hydrated and glowing since I started using it. The hyaluronic acid gives a nice plumping effect.
Stef L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this! I have repurchased it three times. It is one of the first water based moisturizer and it feels like you’re injecting your skin with moisture. It’s not tacky and glides in the skin. Definitely recommend.
Jen S.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite moisturizing creams. Second to drunk elephant lala retro which helps more with barrier repair
Kaley D.
Broadview Hts, OH
Great for oily to normal skin types! When I am dry during parts of the year, I do feel like I need more moisture but overall I love this brand and product. It’s very gentle on the skin so pretty much anyone can use it!
Kristy J.
Eugene, OR
Oops, I thought it was the eye patches...um, my bad.... do da do da do...... its actually a good product and I don't have anything against it but it is expensive.
Miranda T.
Corp Christi, TX
Let me start off with this is the worst cream for my face. Not only it was super expensive but it didn’t help my face at all. At first applies so smoothly then it dries up but once it dried my face tightened up so bad I had to put another moisturizer. I wish I hadn’t kept it and just returned it
Kitty L.
Did not like this cream, it has too much silicones and when you put it on your skin it feels as if theres a film on top of it. Also it was not moisturizing enough.

Looking for your answer?