BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz see more...

adrienne a.
Milwaukee
Holy grail of moisturizers! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this is really light as a cloud but still hydrating. I love the texture and it makes my skin feel incredible. I have already reordered and bought a kit to get a mini size for travelling that is how much I love this. It never makes my skin greasy. LOVE.
Kimberly R.
Salina , KS
This is great! It soaks into your skin so that it is completely undetectable but leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. This moisturizer also seems to plump up my skin making me look rested and hydrated.
Kristin F.
I loved this product so much that I bought it as a gift for my mom. Unfortunately, it is quite expensive, which is why I gave it 4-stars. But it really does feel cloud-like, and always makes my skin feel smooth.
Julie M.
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I purchased it as a clearance item at Ulta but after using it this past month I a definitely planning on purchasing it again and again. I highly recommend it for combo to dry skin and I will repurchase it

Walmart