Skin CareFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 16 oz - New in Box

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box

by Peter Thomas Roth

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz

Has anyone else Noticed the chemical smell of this product during use?
Doo you feel that this is worth the money?
Does this moisturizer really work for sensitive skin ? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box!
Meghan N.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first high end skincare product that i have ever bought. I decided to buy it after receiving a sample from sephora. It is a great product...but it is definitely pricey. It was around 65 dollars for a 1.7 fl oz.. I also feel like it evaporates a little bit in the container. But it is a really great product.
Angie G.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Angie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer. So soothing, light yet moisturizing. My skin absorbs it so quickly, no residue no matter how much you apply, it’s not sticky or greasy. I don’t give five stars because it’s a little pricey, and because it works better for warmer weathers. If you have dry skin it might not be enough moisture for colder weathers.
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Verenice L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizing cream, it has a very light consistency as well as its smell, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and very moisturized, I highly recommend it, worth what it costs!Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Rose A J.
It’s extremely moisturizing. It soaks into my skin quickly so no sticky, heavy lotion or greasy feeling. Just soft skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. I prefer to keep mine in the refrigerator. It feels even better going on cool, I love how it feels when you first apply it like you just splashed cool water on your face. I wear long wearing full coverage makeup & this moisturizer doesn't compromise it's wearability at all. I like that it contains three molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid, fragrance free and ceramides are at the top of the list not the bottom.
Chase R.
Wylie, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Chase R.
It’s a decent light moisturizer. I really liked it at first but after a while, it just felt like my skin was needing more and more moisture. Maybe I’ll retry it in the summer.
Angel N.
Herriman, UT
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Angel N.
@peterthomasrothofficial Water Drench. I have very dry skin so I am always looking for a good moisturizer and the first time I tried Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box at an @ultabeauty store I fell in love with it 😍 It is super soft & weightless! The @peterthomasrothofficial water drench is a powerful hydrating moisturizer that literally hydrates your skin with just the touch of it. It contains a 30% Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Glycerin & Pentavitin helping to draw hydration for up to 72 HOURS!!! The look of wrinkles and fine lines are visibly reduced leaving the skin with a youthful look, smooth & hydrated. I haven’t had any issues whatsoever regarding this cream. I think it does what it is supposed to do. It does not leave your skin greasy and it is totally worth the try and repurchasing. This product is fragrance-free and oil-free which makes it appealing for ALL SKIN TYPE. I LOVE THIS ❤️ ☁️ 💧 #peterthomasroth #ptrcult #waterdrench #skin #skincare #skincareroutine #hydration #hyaluronicacid #skincaretips #skincareproducts #skincareessentials #skincareblogger #beauty #glowingskin #skincaregoals #beautytip #acne #acnejourney #skincarejunkie #skincareobsessed #beautyaddict #howyouglow #selfcare #love #beautycommunity #beautygram #gay #lgbt #lgbtq #happiness
Danielle B.
Nashville, TN
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Danielle B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product and a little bit goes a long way. It feels so light and airy on your skin and feels even better after a day in the sun
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: ULTA
If your lookin for a great moisturizer with hyaluronic acid look no further this creams got solution for your skin issues!! Within days of use you ll see a much improved skin!!
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Cosima K.
This was a really lovely lightweight moisturizer. The texture is very much what you’d expect from a water cream and it absorbed very quickly. It provided enough hydration for my combo/oily skin, but probably wouldn’t be enough for dry skin. This is more expensive than I’m usually willing to pay for moisturizer, so while I would definitely use this again, and I’m actually considering a full size, I would only get it on sale.
Chelsea H.
Canton, OH
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 1.6 oz - New in Box uploaded by Chelsea H.
I have been using this for a week now. So far I'm really enjoying it. I've been using it morning and night after washing my face. Feels light and moisturizing when applied and soaks into the skin quickly. I would recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christian L.
Orlando, FL
Melissa G.
il y a 10 mois
Natalia F. il y a 4 mois
This peter thomas product of hyaluronic acid, I received it as a free sample from Sephora, I used it and it really seems like a great product because it helped me with the hydration of my face. I definitely want to buy it in its normal size. super recommended