BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Drench your skin with a liquid cloud of pure, endless moisture drawn right from the atmosphere. This concentrated 30% Hyaluronic Acid complex cream transforms atmospheric vapor into fresh, pure water from the clouds, providing your skin with a continuous burst of intense hydration that lasts up to 72 hours. Three molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that constantly attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere, helps replenish skin to make it appear more supple, full and smooth. Ceramides help lock in moisture while ProHyal+® helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin. Anti-oxidant-rich Elderberry helps defy the look of aging. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced, leaving a silky, hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion. Oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free.

In a clinical consumer study*:

100% agreed skin feels smoother and softer & skin appears less dry
96% agreed skin feels more moisturized/hydrated & skin feels more silky.

*Based on a clinical consumer study on 25 women ranging in age 25 to 40. Results based on after immediate application.

• 3 molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid – helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

• Ceramides – naturally occurring lipids help to moisturize the look of skin and lock in moisture.

• PENTAVITIN® – potent hydrator binds to skin to help provide continuous moisturization for up to 72 hours.

• Prohyal+™ – bio-engineered active from Mexican Blue Agave helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin.

• Elderberry Extract – helps provide anti-oxidant benefits.

• Silk Proteins – derivative of pure silk in a water-soluble form that helps leave skin with a soft, smooth feel.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, YEAST EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE EOS, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE NS, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK, SODIUM PCA, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CAPROOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CAPROOYL SPHINGOSINE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, METHYL GLUCETH-20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, CHOLESTEROL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-25, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA.

• Oily skin compadres out there, is this effective at moist...3 Answers
  • I have very dry, flaky skin. I am looking for something t...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know of this helps with dark circles and puff...2 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this .. Hyaluronic acid is perfect for all skin types.😍 Snd the great thing about it is 1000 types moisturizing than water😍" in 242 reviews
  • "Such a high quality product. My dry skin loves it. This makes my skin feel and look so much better. I also use the Peter Thomas Roth Firm Peeling Gel Exfoliant. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It makes your skin feel better every time you use it." in 138 reviews
  • "I NEED MORE OF THIS!!!!! I got a sample and I fell in love with it!!! I am so excited to start branching out and using more products. I have a sensitive and very dry face and this helped a ton!!! totally worth the price you pay! I definitely recommend it to those who have a dry face or get dry face in the winter" in 82 reviews
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream more...
I've been on the hunt for a new daily moisturizer, which entailed going to my local Sephora and taking home a handful of different samples. I chose which moisturizers to try based on their best selling status, and because this wasn't in the top 5, I didn't have super high expectations. Humbly, I was wrong.

I've been using the product for one week so far. I have normal/combo skin which suffers from an occasional blemish and semi-deep pores and some fine lines. It is a dreamy consistency, "cloud" being the operative word. The consistency is silky smooth and once applied, my skin is literally the softest it has ever felt. It is genuinely hard not to persistently stroke my skin. I dare to say this could double as a primer, because my pores certainly look smaller and fine lines are smoothed out. It takes about a pea sized drop to cover my entire face and neck. It provides the perfect amount of moisture without appearing greasy at all. I use this alone in the daytime under makeup, and have been using it at night in conjunction with a Rosehip Seed oil for an extra kick of moisture. My skin is clear, supple, glowing and SMOOTH when I wake up. The fragrance is light and I can see this working well for oily or sensitive skin. I have never considered spending this much for a simple daily moisturizer, but this is holy grail material that I cannot wait to purchase in full size.
Surbhi A.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream more...
I first got to sample this product and immediately fell in love with it because I loved what it did for my skin! I used to have really dry, flaky skin and including this into my skincare routine, it really helped make my skin soft and supple!! This is a great gel-like moisturizer that products water-like hydration to your face. It's really light and you can't even tell that you're wearing it.. However, it works like a charm on my dry skin. You don't need a lot of the product to fully use it, a little goes a long way on your face! Even though, I love this product, I really wish it wasn't so expensive. The price was always the point that deterred me from buying it, however, last holidays, this was a full size product with travel size versions of others and it was at a great price so I caved in and got it.. Till this day, I use it sparingly but I love it!! I wish it was cheaper. One more thing... I don't use this alone as a moisturizer either. Since this product is so light weight, I need something heavier to make my skin soft and hydrated. My skincare routine involves using the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cleanser l... Then I put on the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum mixed in with their Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. Then I finally put on this moisturizer. It works great mixed in with the oils and a clean face! I hope you guys get a chance to try this because its worth it for me :)
Beth C.
Santa Ana, CA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
span.s1 {font: 12.0px '.Apple Color Emoji UI'}

if you have skin like my mine (combination) the summer is literally the hardest for me to maintaining a balance of hydration from drinking lots a water & moisturizer as well. My skin is either too dry or too oily , but after trying this product for about a week now I’m super content with the results. I have seen an improvement in my nose area where I get the most oils & skin peeling during the summer but so far it has been leaving my skin hydrating & dewy 😍 I’ve been using it morning & evening & would recommend it 10/10! a good investment for your skin! Cant emphasize how important it is to take care of your skin!
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Winter Holy Grail... I use this twice a day. In the morning I'll wipe my face off with witch hazel and apply a layer of this before applying my makeup. This product doesn't make me break out or oily. It feels like a gel but spreads like water. I'm very impressed. I loved Kate Somervilles glow moisturizer but wanted to try something a bit more hydrating. I don't use a primer. I use Estee Lauder foundation and set with Urban Decay all night long spray. My skin is gets oily through out the day but with this product the oil production in my skin has stabilized so at the end of the day I just need a quick blot to my make up
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Review for: Other more...
I have this whole line and I can’t say enough good things about it. LOVE sums it up! My skin in the winter is so dry and it gets flacks. Not anymore! I got the set and it saved my skin. Especially being older I need moisture and this literally does drench. I use it everyday. As part of my nighlty skincare regimen and daily under my make up. This feels so amazing on my skin. It’s light and cooling and a tiny bit goes a long way! I feel like I can feel my skin drinking it up and my skin always feels so good! It’s a bit pricy but well worth it. Try it, you’ll love it!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Peter Thomas Roth Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream is a dream!  I originally received a few sample sizes from my many beauty subscription boxes.  I loved it right away, so I bought the full size.  It contains 30% hyaluronic acid, which is really great for the skin and helps hold and push water back into the skin.  It leaves the skin very plump and silky soft.  The texture is like a light silky moisturizer, that spreads easily onto the skin.  It works great under makeup too!  You put this on the skin after you cleanse, tone, use your serum and then use this last.  You can use a sleep mask over this if you would like too!   The price is great being you only need a little bit and so it will last a very time.  I highly recommend and was so happy to have been able to try it out and discover it!
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Playbox, and I'm so sad it's only a sample size because it's amazing! This stuff is so moisturizing and feel great on the skin. It's so lightweight which I love.  Highly recommend this for people with dry skin. This product didn't irritate my skin, so people with sensitive skin should be okay to use this. Only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because of the price. It's $52 at Sephora which is too pricey in my opinion. I have other products that work just as well and are cheaper. I would probably only purchase this during Sephora's VIB event when we get 20% off :)
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
I am IN LOVE with this moisturizer. It is light enough to not feel heavy or clog my pores. It is so hydrating, like a big drink of water for my face. So gentle and non irritating to the face. I can’t even explain how soft this lotion makes my face feel. I have noticed a HUGE reduction in the appearance of fine lines and I believe it has actually physically improved my forehead wrinkles. So worth the money. Will definitely repurchase this again and again. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I bought a travel size moisturizing conditioner from Peter Thomas Roth (Awesome Conditioner BTW) and got a couple sample packets of facial Moisturizing as a gift! #PeterThomasRoth water drench is amazing stuff! I love the way it smells & feels going on my skin! I just started using it, so I don't have much to report for results yet, but will update when I finish the little .33oz bottle 😉 I'd recommend his products in general though, bc they're that great from the little about I've experienced!
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff. I bought this from Sephora about 2 months ago which also came with a mini cloud drench fash wash as well. I absolutely love both of these products. they do a great job of cleaning your face and leaving it soft and glowing. every time I use the moisturizer I get so many compliments on how good and glowing my skin looks. literally. I'm one of those people who has a million face products just because I love trying them all out but as soon as they're gone I will for sure be purchasing this again!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves to try it, where I can buy it? Thanks
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I know that this is a great line of products but the price tags just scare me away! Do they last long and do they work?
Gabrielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
Choose! This or the tatcha water cream
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
Would this be good for healing acne scars and marks?
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
What's your favorite moisturizer? I'm thinking about purchasing Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream, any other suggestions for combination skin? No coconut or coconut byproducts please, I'm allergic!