BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #10 in Facial Moisturizers

Drench your skin with a liquid cloud of pure, endless moisture drawn right from the atmosphere. This concentrated 30% Hyaluronic Acid complex cream transforms atmospheric vapor into fresh, pure water from the clouds, providing your skin with a continuous burst of intense hydration that lasts up to 72 hours. Three molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that constantly attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere, helps replenish skin to make it appear more supple, full and smooth. Ceramides help lock in moisture while ProHyal+® helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin. Anti-oxidant-rich Elderberry helps defy the look of aging. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced, leaving a silky, hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion. Oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free.

In a clinical consumer study*:

100% agreed skin feels smoother and softer & skin appears less dry
96% agreed skin feels more moisturized/hydrated & skin feels more silky.

*Based on a clinical consumer study on 25 women ranging in age 25 to 40. Results based on after immediate application.

• 3 molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid – helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

• Ceramides – naturally occurring lipids help to moisturize the look of skin and lock in moisture.

• PENTAVITIN® – potent hydrator binds to skin to help provide continuous moisturization for up to 72 hours.

• Prohyal+™ – bio-engineered active from Mexican Blue Agave helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin.

• Elderberry Extract – helps provide anti-oxidant benefits.

• Silk Proteins – derivative of pure silk in a water-soluble form that helps leave skin with a soft, smooth feel.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, YEAST EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE EOS, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE NS, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK, SODIUM PCA, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CAPROOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CAPROOYL SPHINGOSINE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, METHYL GLUCETH-20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, CHOLESTEROL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-25, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA.

• I have very dry, flaky skin. I am looking for something t...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know of this helps with dark circles and puff...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new face cream as I feel the one I have...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm so in love with this .. Hyaluronic acid is perfect for all skin types.😍 Snd the great thing about it is 1000 types moisturizing than water😍" in 242 reviews
  • "Such a high quality product. My dry skin loves it. This makes my skin feel and look so much better. I also use the Peter Thomas Roth Firm Peeling Gel Exfoliant. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It makes your skin feel better every time you use it." in 138 reviews
  • "I NEED MORE OF THIS!!!!! I got a sample and I fell in love with it!!! I am so excited to start branching out and using more products. I have a sensitive and very dry face and this helped a ton!!! totally worth the price you pay! I definitely recommend it to those who have a dry face or get dry face in the winter" in 82 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this on recommendation (from an Ulta facial specialist) to help with my troubled skin. This product is a must have. For starters, the jar is beautiful. The product is a wonderful consistency, and glides on smoothly, leaving your skin feeling almost wet but then drying rather quickly without a residue. It can sting a touch, but it almost feels good, in away. I use this as my day and night cream, along with other products before this application, and it has TRANSFORMED MY SKIN!!!! I used to be so embarrassed of my skin and sooooo annoyed of the blemishes. Now it's healing so nicely and even my hormonal breakouts are minimal!!! I will shell out the cash for this again and again, even on my student budget. One jar lasts probably 2 months, if you use conservatively. I use enough to get the job done day and night, if that helps. Love love love.
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
I remember the first time I swatched Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Cloud Cream. I had used other hyaluronic acid based moisturizers before and most had the same sort of effect. Honestly though what really drew me in was the packaging. The epitome of a cloud with little raindrop texture. It was the most fitting packaging I've ever seen. I opened the jar to see this light fluffy whipped texture. It was white and cold. As if they truly did capture a cloud in a jar. I massaged it into the back of my hand to feel that common 'slip' that water creams usually have. But after it had soaked in, my skin felt as smooth and soft as a babies bottom. I ended up purchasing it for myself and played around with it when I got home. It absorbs almost completely into the skin leaving no residue for combo/oily skin types. Also makes this a perfect moisturizer for make up application. I definitely wouldn't call this hydrating but it makes a great layering product. Almost like a primer for your moisturizer or oil. You may think that is unnecessary but can actually be quite the opposite! Some people's skin can be impermeable to moisture for various reasons. The content of hyaluronic acid makes it perfect to allow skin to drink up whatever is layered on top of it. Also making it a great addition to dry skin types routine. Those with oily skin be cautious, it is really easy to over do it with this moisturizer. You literally need half a pea sized amount for your whole face, making the travel size a great option.
Katie D.
Louisville, KY
I tried this moisturizer at the recommendation of a friend and I have not been disappointed! The gel like texture feels very nice on my skin. It absorbs quickly but does not lack in hydration. My skin feels soft and supple. I never realized I didn’t have soft skin until I started using this product. My face feels like a baby’s butt! Lol. The price for the amount of product is also very competitive. Sephora carries a “bundle” type package that comes with a full size moisturizer, and a deluxe cloud creme cleanser and cucumber gel mask, all for like $6 more than purchasing the full size creme alone. Highly recommend.
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Winter Holy Grail... I use this twice a day. In the morning I'll wipe my face off with witch hazel and apply a layer of this before applying my makeup. This product doesn't make me break out or oily. It feels like a gel but spreads like water. I'm very impressed. I loved Kate Somervilles glow moisturizer but wanted to try something a bit more hydrating. I don't use a primer. I use Estee Lauder foundation and set with Urban Decay all night long spray. My skin is gets oily through out the day but with this product the oil production in my skin has stabilized so at the end of the day I just need a quick blot to my make up
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
This moisturizer is AMAZING. I hope they never get rid of this because I will be lost forever. I have oily, acne prone skin that is very dehydrated. I can not describe just how much this moisturizer has improved my skin. It soaks in super fast and leaves the most smooth finish. It’s not greasy or oily and most importantly, it doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. It doesn’t have any scent that I can tell, literally feels like a cloud on your face. It’s heavy enough for some deep hydration but light enough to wear under makeup. I’m so sad im almost out. Definitely a repurchase.
Dee A.
Virginia
I have this whole line and I can’t say enough good things about it. LOVE sums it up! My skin in the winter is so dry and it gets flacks. Not anymore! I got the set and it saved my skin. Especially being older I need moisture and this literally does drench. I use it everyday. As part of my nighlty skincare regimen and daily under my make up. This feels so amazing on my skin. It’s light and cooling and a tiny bit goes a long way! I feel like I can feel my skin drinking it up and my skin always feels so good! It’s a bit pricy but well worth it. Try it, you’ll love it!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Peter Thomas Roth Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream is a dream!  I originally received a few sample sizes from my many beauty subscription boxes.  I loved it right away, so I bought the full size.  It contains 30% hyaluronic acid, which is really great for the skin and helps hold and push water back into the skin.  It leaves the skin very plump and silky soft.  The texture is like a light silky moisturizer, that spreads easily onto the skin.  It works great under makeup too!  You put this on the skin after you cleanse, tone, use your serum and then use this last.  You can use a sleep mask over this if you would like too!   The price is great being you only need a little bit and so it will last a very time.  I highly recommend and was so happy to have been able to try it out and discover it!
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Playbox, and I'm so sad it's only a sample size because it's amazing! This stuff is so moisturizing and feel great on the skin. It's so lightweight which I love.  Highly recommend this for people with dry skin. This product didn't irritate my skin, so people with sensitive skin should be okay to use this. Only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because of the price. It's $52 at Sephora which is too pricey in my opinion. I have other products that work just as well and are cheaper. I would probably only purchase this during Sephora's VIB event when we get 20% off :)
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
I am IN LOVE with this moisturizer. It is light enough to not feel heavy or clog my pores. It is so hydrating, like a big drink of water for my face. So gentle and non irritating to the face. I can’t even explain how soft this lotion makes my face feel. I have noticed a HUGE reduction in the appearance of fine lines and I believe it has actually physically improved my forehead wrinkles. So worth the money. Will definitely repurchase this again and again. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
Maggie M.
It’s an essential in my daily routine. I hate lotions and feeling oily or anything that feels heavy one my skin and this product does the opposite. It’s super light weight and it feel like water on the skin, so it’s perfect for me. I’m a repeat user. Highly- highly recommend to everyone. It’s perfect for all skin types and specially for those who add on primer and what not before foundation because this product works well with others. I love buying the set which comes with serum and a cleanser. I love all 3.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves to try it, where I can buy it? Thanks
Vicky B.
Vancouver
Does this really work as it's a bit pricey and I'm working on a tight budget. My skin is super dry (mature skin too) all over including the eye area. Or is there something cheaper and better out there? Please help I'm starting to look like an old hag.
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
What's your favorite moisturizer? I'm thinking about purchasing Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream, any other suggestions for combination skin? No coconut or coconut byproducts please, I'm allergic!
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
Would this be good for healing acne scars and marks?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I know that this is a great line of products but the price tags just scare me away! Do they last long and do they work?