Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser

by Peter Thomas Roth

This non-stripping cream cleanser gently removes makeup, excess oil and impurities while moisturizing skin with Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that draws in water.

Does anyone else find that this causes eye irritation? When i was my face, specifically over my eyelids with this i have foggy vision for a moment after and eye irritation.
Does this really leave any long lasting moisture? Is it more of a gel or a cream?
Love this brands moisturizer. Is this good?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...And the most important thing, it does not break my skin out!! I am very sensitive to break-outs and i have had no issues with this cream. And one more thing, it looks great under make-up. There's no wait time. I can put my make-up/spf on right after the cream and it looks fabulous!in reviews
I like this moisturizer! It literally goes from cream to water like and is super hydrating. The smell is nice and faint. I like to add a little on top of Cerave moisturizer before I go to bed.in reviews
Amber T.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Amber T.
This cleanser feels closer to a cream cleanser... Something that you would use as the first part of a double cleanse. It's very soft and glides on smoothly but doesn't create much of a lather.
Rosmary O.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Rosmary O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I Love this cleanser!!! And I have to said that I always prefer soap cleansers but this one is diferent! I got it in Ulta as Black Friday deal and now i will buy it every time I need it. My skin feels happy using this product everyday 😍
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this set for a good price at Ulta. The cleanser is creamy which I usually don’t like. I normally don’t have good results without bubbles. This cleanser feels whipped or like marshmallow cream. It barely has a lather but a little goes a long way. I feel clean when using it but not dried out. I like this cleanser.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Kemorine S.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser is an okay cleanser. My face definitely feels cleaner after using it. However, I have to be careful around my eyes because it stings. It's also not gentle - my skin feels very dry and stripped after using it. Not mousterizing at all. I like the water drench mousterizer but I wouldn't re-purchase this cleanser.
SkynCara L.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very disappointed! I purchased this as it claims to remove makeup. It didn’t remove the tinted sunblock well or concealer. I used a makeup wipe after and there was a lot of residue. I have been looking for a cleanser that removes makeup and is hydrating and this seemed promising. I gave it two stars since I didn’t break out from it.
Amanda A.
Mountain View, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Amanda A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do definitely like this cleanser. I was trying to find a cream cleanser and a sales associate at Ulta had showed this one to me. I think it lathers pretty well. There’s a strong coconut scent to it. It might not be the best for sensitive skin just because it might be a little too strong. I used to use PanOxyl, but they changed their consistency so it’s now less creamy so I needed to find something new. However, I am very happy with this so far :)
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie W.
This cleanser is not great. It cleanses gently, but it has a musty scent. The scent doesn’t stay on your skin, but it says it is fragrance free. It doesn’t remove everything off your skin like a cleanser should. #skin #skincare #ptr #peterthomasroth #waterdrench #regimen #cleanser #skincareroutine #skinregimen #skinroutine #beauty Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Excellent facial cleaner. It feels nice and leaves skin feeling nice after. Gentle but effective. I had acquired a couple of same tubes and have been testing it out. I am cheap on some things and face wash is one of them, so I don’t see myself purchasing, but it is a great product.
Missy S.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Missy S.
I have extra sensitive skin so I am typically hesitant to switch up my skin care routine. Received this sample with a purchase I had made from PTR and I am so happy I did! This cleanser makes my sensitive dry skin so moisturized without the horrible “tightness” feeling. I experienced no reactions with having sensitive skin which is a big plus for me!! The smell of this cleanser is a little odd in my opinion but the product benefits definitely outweigh the smell.
Jess C.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jess C.
This Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser is an amazing, light foaming cleanser that makes your skin feel soft and clean. It also will take off any stubborn makeup in seconds. A small amount of cleanser goes a long way! Great size bottle and packaging to go along with the water drench products. My skin always feels refreshed after a wash with this product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...