Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser

by Peter Thomas Roth

A moisturizing, non-stripping facial cream cleanserHelps gently remove makeup, excess oil & impuritiesFormulated with multiple sizes of Hyaluronic Acid to seal in moistureContains Sodium PCA & Coconut Oil for nourishing benefitsInfused with Marshmallow...

How dies this work?
I Have hear good things about this product, does the product really pays the price ?
Looking for a good cream cleanser who has tried this one? Is there lots of fragrance? Gentle on skin? Want to hear your thoughts 😊
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Angelica L.
Killeen, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Angelica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I was not a big fan, I actually thought I received a bad batch as it had an odd smell and had separated. After I shook it up and let it sit upright, it emulsified and became a creamy product. It does have a an odd smell, like mildew on bark, but I have come to like it. The lack of added fragrance is something to be embraced. The product does sting a bit when my skin is being sensitive, but it goes away. My skin is left clean and hydrated. Do not get in your eyes, while it does remove eye makeup, keep your eyes closed and rinse really well as it burns. This is now in my permanent rotation of cleaners, along with Algenist Genius foaming cleanser, Caudalie foaming cleanser, Dermalogica skin resurfacing cleanser and First aid beauty gentle foaming cleanser. It just depends on how my skin is that day and if I am removing makeup or not. All these are fantastic in their own ways. #PeterThomasRoth #water #makeup #skincare
Kat A.
Mariposa, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Kat A.
this product does an excellent job of cleaning dirt and makeup of of my more delicate skin, especially around the eyes. it removes makeup better than any other face wash I've used. This is now a must have in my beauty collection.
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Me limpia hasta lo más profundo de mi alma 😂😂 cuando tengo maquillaje súper pesado y contra el agua acudo a este limpiador porque se que con una poca cantidad retirará todo mi maquillaje además que dejará mi piel limpia sin impurezas ☺️
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
This is an amazing cream especially if you have dry skin or need a refresher. I love the texture and how my skin is so hydrated and smooth. It definitely helps. This is a really good product.
Stacie C.
Humble, TX
Used this for the first time......Amazing Product! Love this cleanser and it smells great.
Lena B.
I just LOVED this from Peter Thomas Roth. I used it every morning before my makeup routine. I have extremely dry skin so this felt amazing on application. The texture was very silky and hydrating. I felt it lasted all day. Just wish the price was a little lower. I would completely invest in a larger quantity If I could find a good deal on it
Isabel T.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Isabel T.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Isabel T.
Am in love with this cleanser , moisturizing skin with a liquid cloud of pure water vapor drawn from the atmosphere.is fragrance-free cream , it the first step to radiant skin Helps maintain skin’s moisture radiant, more youthful-looking helps soften and soothe skin feeling silky soft, sensitive eyes ,creamy,lightweight , Add water and rub hands together. Massage onto face, all type skin twice at day I use #PTR #summerskincare #beuty #shelfie #skincarelove #peterthomasroth 💯recomenmed #inluensterawards2020 #influenster Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser #shelfie
Christina G.
Tampa, FL
Great product. Although pricey you do get alot of product. Cleanses my face without leaving it dry. I would definitely recommend to use a makeup wipe remover first to remove Eyeliner and mascara. Than use this cleanser. I use PTR brand alot. Because of the quality. I do like to switch up my skincare routines from time to time. I would definitely be purchasing again. 🖤
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the water drenched cleanser and moisturizer duo. I use them together for maximum results from each product.
Kirjah D.
Parish, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser uploaded by Kirjah D.
I am the type of person who will use all of a product up before throwing it out- to limit waste. This is why my product is almost gone. I like the feel of the product on my skin but when you take off your eye makeup it burns. Stings like a SOB. And the worst part is it takes 2 or more uses to take off eye makeup. Not good with mascara at all. If you do more than just basic eye make up do not purchase. It didn’t work on my basic two swipes of mascara.