BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A 75% hyaluronic acid complex intensive hydrating serum fragrance-free with sodium PCA silk proteins, sea algae, honey, yerba santa mineral complex. For all skin types. A super concentrated 75% hyaluronic acid complex keeps the skin-hydrated all day/night with an invisible veil of moisture.  Achieves hydration by attracting 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air.  Replenishes the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin and restores a youthful radiance.  Helps increase the skin s ability to retain moisture and smoothes out fine lines and a rough texture. Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• No matter how much moisturizer I apply I still have dry flaky ski...2 Answers
Ruby M.
Love this serum. It really helped keep my skin from breaking out. Especially since I've started to wear more makeup. Love that it has a pump and you don't have to put your fingers in the bottle. I've only purchased it once, but will defiantly purchase again.
Jasmin L.
This product is one of my favorite serums I've tried in awhile because it's extremely moisturizing to the skin and my skins drinks it up and leaves my skin feeling refreshed all day and soft I also use this before I apply makeup
Mallory H.
This product makes my skin feel amazing. It feels so refreshing on the face, it truly sinks in so quickly, it isn't sticky at all, and makes your skin feel super moisturized and plump.
Janessia H.
Awesome hydration for dry, sensitive skin! Morning and night, this is my ride or die. I'm acne prone and this never bothers my active break outs and it helps hydrate my skin after acne products dry it out.
Kirsten S.
Asheville, NC
I love this product but it's SO expensive. I try to use as little as possible to make it stretch. I got a small sample at Sephora and really liked how it works. I do have a hard time justifying the cost though.
Lisa G.
I love this product line and this product is my favorite, it is part of my morning and night routine. This product works as a moisturizer departing intense hydration to skin, it has 75% hyaluronic acid serum in it and for aging skin this is a god send. It delivers moisture all day/night and you can see and feel your skins changes the very next day of using it and with each use you see fine lines disappear, amazing I tell you!!
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Best serum for every person, every age, every skin type. Great for dry, dehydrated skin, and it's great with acne, so it doesn't dry out and look flakey. It is not something that will give hydration alone; you must use a moisturizer appropriate for your skin on top of it. A tiny bit goes a long way, and it lasts a long time.
Rosa C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love all products from this brand they are absolutely amazing and do the trick!
This is a great moisturizer for your skin! It makes your face feel great. I purchased it from sephora. It is pretty pricey but it is worth it ! I have been using it for about three months and have used other products from this brand.
Marcus S.
Stuart, FL
Intense hydration in a concentrated 75 percent hyaluronic acid serum helps keep the skin hydrated all day and night with an invisible veil of moisture. Also helps replenish the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin. I can't say enough good about this product.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for a month now haven't really seen any results as to getting rid of my acne. It will dry out your skin of you do not use a good moisturizer with it. I will still give it a chance since it was a pricey product.
Dana L.
Dillon, MT
No matter how much moisturizer I apply I still have dry flaky skin it's hard to apply even a tinted moisturizer with out it latching to my dry spots, will this product help with that?