Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000 uploaded by Sami M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fragrance-free hydrating serum to replenish the skin. Intense hydration in a super concentrated 75 percent hyaluronic acid serum helps keep the skin hydrated all day and night with an invisible veil of moisture. It achieves ultimate hydration by attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air. It helps replenish the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin, restores youthful radiance, smooths the look of fine lines, and helps increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture, leaving skin fresh and fabulous. Research results:In a 4-week consumer efficacy study on 25 women: - 96% agreed their skin felt hydrated - 96% agreed their skin appeared to have a youthful radiance - 96% agreed this product helped to smooth fine lines see more...

• Is this for day or night?1 Answers
  • My skin is on yhe dryer side of the scale and tends to break out ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new way to moisturize my face in the morn...2 Answers
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I first began using Hyaluronic acid about 5 years ago as a preventative skincare step. I was immediately hooked, but didn't realize that the quality of hyaluronic acid, type and percentage mattered when trying to get the maximum benefits. After doing some research, I learned that this product offers the highest percentage of hyaluronic acid (75%) OTC. Other solutions say 100% but when you read the fine print its only 1-2%. I use this product everyday, and LOVE it. I love it so much that I am that person that annoys others because I can't stop recommending it. It really has improved my skins elasticity, made my skin brighter and more supple. If you are 25 or older, I'd definitely recommend this product to help reduce the appearance and beginning of wrinkles!
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca
I love this product during the winter when my skin tends to be more dry because I have combo skin. It is so gentle and hydrating. I purchased this at sephora and the consultant gave me the BEST TIP! When I have a cold or a very runny nose and my nose is extremely dry this works like a charm after days of blowing my nose. This product is a MUST!
Rana L.
So smooth! ! I'm talking about both the product- it has this glide to it that makes applying it dreamy- and my SKIN. It's dewy and supple and more even toned. My skin looks calm and less angry at me for everything I've subjected it to throughout the day.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I used this every morning to prep for my makeup. It instantly plumps and smooths while deeply hydrating the skin. It's super lightweight, absorbs quickly, and is packed effective, quality ingredients. I would recommend for most skin types.
Christopher P.
The ingredient label of VIZ-1000 blew me away. It's incredibly hydrating, instantly plumping, and makes the skin look smooth and soft. The only drawback is how quickly the product gets used up. With the results, however, it's worth it.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a reaction from a acne medication, and my skin was so dry and irritated! This product left my skin feeling so hydrated without feeling oily. I think it took about one week of uses to finally get my skin back to normal. Love this
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
Love this! However, for me after a while I had to discontinue for a while because it stopped being as effective. After I discontinued it for a while and started using it again, it worked! :)
Cassy S.
Tacoma, WA
A little pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way so this will last you a while. My skin is dry/oily combo and this is amazing. I use it after my moisturizer has had time to set in.
Kiana K.
I don't use this everyday because of the cost of it. But when i use it I love how it makes my skin feel. Super hydrated but absorbs quickly and doesn't weigh your skin down!
Mallory Z.
Great brand, love there stuff. It's good if your want to help with anti again. It's even good if you still get brake outs.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this product broke anyone out with sensitive skin?
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new way to moisturize my face in the morning before I put on foundation. I heard this is a good product to use instead of a moisturizer but I'm also a nervous that I might break out and become too oily. Has anyone used this as an AM moisturizer before foundation?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Is this for day or night?
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is on yhe dryer side of the scale and tends to break out easily. Has anyone experienced any drastic changes with this product, either good or bad?