Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000 uploaded by Sami M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fragrance-free hydrating serum to replenish the skin. Intense hydration in a super concentrated 75 percent hyaluronic acid serum helps keep the skin hydrated all day and night with an invisible veil of moisture. It achieves ultimate hydration by attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air. It helps replenish the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin, restores youthful radiance, smooths the look of fine lines, and helps increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture, leaving skin fresh and fabulous. Research results:In a 4-week consumer efficacy study on 25 women: - 96% agreed their skin felt hydrated - 96% agreed their skin appeared to have a youthful radiance - 96% agreed this product helped to smooth fine lines see more...

• Is this for day or night?1 Answers
  • My skin is on yhe dryer side of the scale and tends to break out ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new way to moisturize my face in the morn...2 Answers
Guinevere C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This product is great. It works to attract and retain hydration. I've tried everything to keep my skin hydrated. I live in the desert, and I have severely dry skin. On top of that, I'm not getting any younger and my skin has been screaming for more help over the last few years. I've tried the essence products by May Coop and Ahava's osmoters without significant difference. This PTR product does what all those products failed to adequately deliver.
It only took one application to notice a difference.
I put this on at night after toner, before serums or moisturizer. I actually slather it on my lips and eye area too. I'm not sure if that's an approved usage, but it has no artificial dyes or scents, so it didn't cause any problems. My skin can be incredible sensitive, but I had no problems. It felt a little like something between a gel or serum consistency. It absorbed within seconds and left my skin actually feeling tightened but hydrated. I use this at night, and the next morning when I awoke, my skin was soft and hydrated. That's rare because as much moisturizer and oil as I've ever used before bed, I always woke up with dry skin again. This actually retained moisture in my skin.
My skin feels so soft and well hydrated. It's like a time machine for my skin. My wrinkles are more plumped. All this after the first application. I will be buying this product for life. There are precious few products I've used that I repurchase since I usually continue to try other things, constantly trying to find something better. This is it. This is one of those must-have products to never go without!
Jodie T.
This product is a crucial part of my skincare regime! I like to think of it like a big drink of water for my skin. If you want your makeup to look flawless, I always think it's important to take care of your complexion. This product seriously helps to smooth lines and make the skin look fresh. It's a great addition for sun-worshippers in the summer and dry skin in the winter. Definitely a must have!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a reaction from a acne medication, and my skin was so dry and irritated! This product left my skin feeling so hydrated without feeling oily. I think it took about one week of uses to finally get my skin back to normal. Love this
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I first began using Hyaluronic acid about 5 years ago as a preventative skincare step. I was immediately hooked, but didn't realize that the quality of hyaluronic acid, type and percentage mattered when trying to get the maximum benefits. After doing some research, I learned that this product offers the highest percentage of hyaluronic acid (75%) OTC. Other solutions say 100% but when you read the fine print its only 1-2%. I use this product everyday, and LOVE it. I love it so much that I am that person that annoys others because I can't stop recommending it. It really has improved my skins elasticity, made my skin brighter and more supple. If you are 25 or older, I'd definitely recommend this product to help reduce the appearance and beginning of wrinkles!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
For ultra hydration, this is your product. I love this stuff. It's ultra light and easy to dispense. It penetrates my skin very quickly and is completely unscented. I will be purchasing this again for sure.
Sami M.
I use a lot of heavy moisturizers and balms on my face; but, it's not something I can do during the day when I have makeup on and I'm working, so I use this.

I put 1 pump as a foundation primer all over including my eye area. It's fragrance free so it doesn't bother my contacts. I'm not sure if all foundations would work over this, and if they will blend well? You have to experiment. For me, it's worth doing because this keeps my face looking youthful during the day. As you can see by my photo I don't have a matte finish. I like this but some people may not.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
Love this brand, I use it every time I wash my face and it makes my face feel amazing and I swear after a week or two my expression lines go away ...it is an amazing brand
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Who knew that an ACID could be hydrating? Hyaluronic acid actually attracts moisture. This serum is perfect for dry skin. Never feels greasy or heavy, and never clogs pores. It's expensive but a tiny bit goes a very long way. I'm on my fourth bottle. Mostly use it in winter when I'm extra dry, underneath my regular moisturizer.
Bobbi A.
Probably my all time fav hyaluronic acid topical product. No stickiness or fragrance, absorbs quickly; 75% hyaluronic acid. Very effective as are all PTR products if used regularly.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH
This should've definitely placed with the top beauty products! This serum is amazing for all skin types and gives the ultimate hydration! I especially love it on blemishes to soften the skin so that makeup doesn't cling to it! This is fantastic for both day and night use, or mixing with foundation!
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Has this product broke anyone out with sensitive skin?
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
I've been looking for a new way to moisturize my face in the morning before I put on foundation. I heard this is a good product to use instead of a moisturizer but I'm also a nervous that I might break out and become too oily. Has anyone used this as an AM moisturizer before foundation?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Is this for day or night?
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is on yhe dryer side of the scale and tends to break out easily. Has anyone experienced any drastic changes with this product, either good or bad?