Peter Thomas Roth VÍZ-1000 uploaded by Zarema K.Peter Thomas Roth VÍZ-1000 uploaded by Sami M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Intense hydration in a super concentrated 75% Hyaluronic Acid serum helps keep the skin hydrated with an invisible veil of moisture. Achieves hydration by attracting up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air. Helps replenish the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin while helping to restore youthful radiance. Helps skin stay moist while smoothing out the look of fine lines and a rough texture.

Benefits:

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Sodium PCA - helps lightly and naturally hydrate skin.

Silk Proteins - derivative of pure silk in a water-soluble form that helps leave skin with a soft, smooth feel.

Sea Algae - helps to promote skin's retention of moisture.

Honey - a natural humectant rich in anti-oxidants, nature's "liquid gold" helps keep moisture close to the skin for a supple and glowing appearance.

Yerba Santa - Derived from a plant indigenous to the foothills of the Pacific Northwest that helps skin retain moisture.

Mineral Complex - Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron and Silicon help increase levels of moisture.

Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SORBITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LACTOBACILLUS/OLIVE LEAF FERMENT EXTRACT, OPUNTIA TUNA FRUIT EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, ERIODICTYON CRASSIFOLIUM LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICON FERMENT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, UREA, SODIUM PCA, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, TRIACETIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

Samantha E.
Hattiesburg
Love love love this product. There just simply isn’t enough in the bottle.
A very little goes a long way though. I purchased this product when looking for an alternative to Advanced night repair by Estée Lauder (which isn’t possible) and this is the closest I’ve come.
It is still expensive. I believe I paid $65 for the small bottle.
Charlene D.
Augusta
I think this product has recently been renamed to match PTR’s cloud line...it’s basically instant hydration. It has hyaluronic acid in it which helps keep your face plump by stimulating collagen production. That means smoother plumper skin! It’s great for pre makeup application.
Lauren S.
Wellsboro
I absolutely love this serum!! If you struggle with dry skin this has to be an addition to your skincare routine. It’s lightweight and goes with any moisturizer. The packaging is great and gives just the right amount of product. This gets rid of any flakiness or dry patches and is a MUST HAVE in the winter!
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
First tried this as a sample I received with purchase. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I have very dry skin and this helped moisturize it effectively. It is a little on the high end of the budget to purchase .
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I have really oily skin and I didn’t feel this helped it. It was kind of harsh on my skin which is strange because I don’t have sensitive skin hardly. I didn’t have a real expectation but it didn’t do anything to make me want to rebuy it. Maybe good if you aren’t sensitive at all.
Elishiah P.
Anything Peter Thomas Roth is amazing! Especially this serum. Fair warning, it is kind of on the pricey side but worth every dollar. I mainly use this in my night time skin care routine. You can kind these bear your closest Sephora.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
You can now pick this up as the hyaluronic cloudy serum… When I use this I didn’t feel that it was a great step to start hydrating my skin but it’s kind of a pet peeve how some people think you can use this and your skin is hydrated perfectly. This is a great additive to your routine which I use first followed by a cream.
Katherine R.
Valdosta, GA
I have sensitive skin but I also have a very oily and acne prone t zone. This product not only shrinks my pores, but shrinks the small acne I get. My face doesn’t feel dry after using and zero redness or peeling from using the product.
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
A great shot of hydration for you skin! I think it’s great for all skin types. I like to use is before I put on my moisturizer because I am very dry! But for someone who is oily it could be just enough hydration with out feeling heavy
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my favorite hydrating serum. At least one of them! I am super dry and I have seen a dramatic response with my skin. My skin is just the worst I have to keep it exfoliating but this can help keep the moisture in my skin.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Has this product broke anyone out with sensitive skin?
Dana L.
Dillon, MT
No matter how much moisturizer I apply I still have dry flaky skin it's hard to apply even a tinted moisturizer with out it latching to my dry spots, will this product help with that?
Ashley K.
Northampton, PA
I've been looking for a new way to moisturize my face in the morning before I put on foundation. I heard this is a good product to use instead of a moisturizer but I'm also a nervous that I might break out and become too oily. Has anyone used this as an AM moisturizer before foundation?
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is on yhe dryer side of the scale and tends to break out easily. Has anyone experienced any drastic changes with this product, either good or bad?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Is this for day or night?