BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Taryn M.
Weymouth
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Obsessed. Literally these under eye patches have to be the best I’ve ever used! Not only do they apply easily, they stay in place making them super convenient to throw on while multitasking! The feel cool & hydrating, and you can 100% notice a difference a reduction of dark circles and puffiness.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Love this mask. I have a big jar of it. It leaves my skin looking amazing afterwards. It a little expensive but so worth it. Love that my fave looks like gold when I have it on, I feel so fancy :)
member-c054e
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Such a luxe amazing product, definitely one of the better gold masks out there. Would try again.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Get this now! I really loved this and felt like it was fantastic for my in between skin. I would recommend it!
San D.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I’m not sure this really does anything. I also used the eye patch and didn’t notice a difference. I think it’s just aesthetics that makes this a cool mask
Rossie G.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I really liked this mask. It left my skin feeling soft and cleansed. I did get some breakout after but my skin cleared up nicely. I didn’t mind the breakout because a lot of detoxifying mask pull the impurities and dirtiness the pores.
Rebecca R.
really great product. makes my skin look younger and less dull. would really recommend this product to anyone who has dull skin. i love this stuff.
Isabela V.
Oklahoma city
It such an amazing product. when I put it on my face it left my skin so soft. It also really does look like gold.
Alessa P.
Loved this mask! Not to mention that after a 15 hour flight to Thailand my skin was so dry, so I needed something to hydrate my face and this did just that plus more! I walked out the plane with a fresh glowy face. My skin was so soft and surprisingly this did not break me out as most masks do.
SAMIA D.
Simply love love the glow this mask gives... there is also extra serum in package to rub on your face for a nice glow even after you use the mask! Purchased several times at Sephora! I am hooked! This mask is perfect as it is I rate it 5 stars as you will glow lovingly !!!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??