BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle R.
Erie, PA
Review for: Other more...
For the price of this product I was not happy with it at all and would not suggest buying it. I think the hype is about the 24 karat gold and when you put it on your putting "gold" on your face. I found that it did nothing.
Leslie C.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Was so excited to try this out because I had heard nothing but good things. Unfortunately my skins sensitive and this burned as soon as I put it on. I’ve trief many sheet masks before and never experienced that. Not sure what triggered my skin.
Steph P.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Looks super cool on your face but worth the money?? A little gimmicky I didn’t find that this mask really did anything different from other sheet masks. Worth the instagram post though!
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This mask is just basically throwing your money away. The gold mask was a big trend for awhile but it doesn’t do anything in my opinion
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask did moisturize but no better than a $3 mask from Target. The product also made my skin freak out and gave me white heads. I recommend saving money and getting a Dr Jart or Sephora brand mask.
annie r.
gives a fresh boost to the skin surrounding the eyes, great value, exceeded my expectations, I used the 24k gold mask right after
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
For the price for this mask I would expect it to give me an instant face lift... It really didn't do much of anything and made me wish I had just used the boisa mask instead. I would not repurchase this.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Did nothing...no results whatsoever and for the price I expected magic after repeated usages
Shawna W.
New Castle
I received this as a gift. There was a lot of hype around this, so I thought it would be amazing. I don’t think it did as much as the price tag and the name make you think it would. It works, so if you want to feel fancy, go for it. But if you aren’t wanting to shell out $17 for a mask, go with Yes To!
QueenBrii🐝 T.
My skin did feel nice and tight after this mask, however it did burn my skin. I do not reccomend this for dry or sensitive skin.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??