BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Marcy B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask left my face feeling smooth and flawless. I used this before an event in hopes that my skin would glow from within and I was not disappointed.
Nicole M.
Newark, DE
Review for: 1 Mask more...
got it for $12 at sephora and really liked it.. It was cooling and refreshing but not sure it was worth $12 for one sheet mask. Overall i’d probably get the cream/liquid mask next time since i’m not a fan of sheet masks
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Omg!!!!! L Love this so much it left my skin feeling amazing and I don’t like sheet masks very much, I purchased it at ulta. There are about $13 apiece it’s better to buy them in the six pack so you can reuse them I even used the stuff left in the packaging to rub on my skin and it made it feel and look just simply amazing definitely recommend this to anyone
Lisa P.
Ft lauderdale
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I totally loved how it went on and the texture. It made my skin look and feel plump and fresh. I noticed that when I used it in the morning my makeup went on better and stayed fresh longer
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
❤I'm a big Peter Thomas Roth fan. He had a generous sale and I purchased many items, including several of these masks. The mask comes in a foil packet stored inside the cardboard envelope shown in my pics. The mask is cotton which is, according to the packaging, soaked with pure gold, 18 neuropeptides & peptides and hyaluronic acid.
To use: Gently unfold sheet mask and position over the face. Leave on for 15 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat excess product into skin. Do not rinse off; allow to dry. Recommended usage is 1-2 times a week. For a more youthful appearance, apply excess product from the foil packets to neck and décolleté.
I used this mask while watching a movie with my family and admittedly took some photos which are on the silly side. They were teasing me and it was all in good fun.
I removed the mask from the foil packet and unfolded. It was quite moist. I didn't notice any fragrance and I didn't notice any luxurious gold dust, flakes or other form. Once I positioned the mask, it felt cool and soothing on my skin. It wasn't uncomfortable to leave on for 15 minutes. I removed the mask as instructed and gently massaged the remaining product into my skin.
As the product dried I did experience a tightening feeling. After my face was completely dry, it felt both tighter and relaxed (like I didn't want to move it, I just wanted to be still) In the light I could see a sheen on the parts of my skin which had been in contact with the mask.
I definitely enjoyed using this product and will likely purchase again, though in order to assist with tuition payments, medical bills etc. I won't be using this several times a week! Sometimes you just have to do something nice for yourself. I feel the mask made my skin softer and it hydrated enough to fill in some of those tiny fine lines. Give it a go!
Lizet V.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I Loved this product. It left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. I also liked the scent and the radiance it gave my skin. I’ve only used this mask 3 different times but I would recommend this product and repurchase.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I absolutely love anything Peter Thomas Roth. Such great skincare items. Loved thus product and how my skin was so much brighter and seemed tighter afterwards. Little pricey but worth it.
Allison H.
Mason, TN
This mask is great it sets well but it’s pretty small it wasn’t getting the side of my face just the frontal. It smells good and has easy application and clean up . It leaves the skin brighter and smoother as well.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
Love this mask! I have very sensitive skin and this mask is not irritating at all. I love the way my skin looks after using. The mask is on the pricey side but we'll worth the cost.
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Nice and pretty good I liked how it made my face not to dry I bought it at lush for the first time and since then I’ve been using it since pretty effective to my skin and I would definitely recommend to others
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??