BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Naomi C.
1900 sw 8th street
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It seems to me my ignorance on the subject. although I still do not know a person who uses as much products as I do. it's something very simple it feels cool but I have not traveled very very good results
Jessica K.
Tampa, FL
Every time i use the gold mask my skin is glowing . I feel like a queen Everytime i use it as I indulge in the gold . I would recommend this product to anyone . It is a little pricy but worth every penny
Kristen A.
Summerville
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Absolutely wonderful! Ive only used this sheet mask once but man oh man is it great! Its never to early to start treating your skin for wrinkles, plus the price wasnt too bad. Would definitely buy again!
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
First of all anything that says 24k gold your eyes instantly go to as a girl. We love anything fancy and classy. However the general make of this mask is unlike any I’ve ever experienced. It’s cooling and refreshing and left my skin feeling tighter and luminous. It’s a definite recent favorite for me. I suffer with acne and dry skin in the winter months so anything leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth, hydrated and luminous, well that’s a huge win!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily G.
Virginia Beach
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Love a good anti wrinkle mask to help me relax after a long day before bedtime!! Found this single mask as TJMAXX and absolutely loved it!! Would highly recommend this product to my friends and family!!
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I mean who doesn’t want to put gold on their face? I absolutely love this product I have use two containers in the last year it has lasted me a while my face has never looked so great and I definitely would recommend this to everyone
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this mask! My skin was glowy, smoother, and looked more alive afterwards! It’s up there in price so it’s definitely a splurge. Can’t got wrong with PTR products though!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
OMG I LOVED THIS MASK! I actually purchased it at Ross, the clothing store. It was much cheaper compared to the Ulta price.

The mask was fantastic! I loved loved loved it. My face felt UHMAZING! I would treat myself to this every few months.
Cara A.
New York
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Immediately after using this mask I noticed a glowing and dewier skin. It wore off the next day but after using the mask a few times after I noticed more permanent results.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??