BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
OMG I LOVED THIS MASK! I actually purchased it at Ross, the clothing store. It was much cheaper compared to the Ulta price.

The mask was fantastic! I loved loved loved it. My face felt UHMAZING! I would treat myself to this every few months.
Shiv P.
Pearland
This is an amazing product it feels great on the skin and I love the smell. It is very crisp and gets the job done, I highly recommend this product and I find it to be really useful on this skin.
Alexa V.
This product is absolutely perfect! I love this so much! 24k is the best line and so nice to look at sitting on your counter! My skin felt so amazing after using this! I definitely will purchase again! So satisfying! My whole family uses this, so great for all ages!
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I tried this mask once before but let me tell you that’s all it took to make me fall in love!!!! I did my makeup right after for an event and my makeup looked flawless!
Jennifer B.
Barry, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love this gold intense wrinkle sheet mask. It can be a bit pricey but well worth it. I don’t use it on a weekly basis but I at least try to use it least once a month because it gives such great results. It really helps with the fine lines and wrinkles and softens your face to feel like a babies skin.
Ann Claire J.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this mask from TJ maxx and I died and came back to life when I used it. It made my skin feel so refreshed and soft. I search for it at TJ maxx constantly because I don't want to pay full price. This face mask is so effective and worth buying. I buy it for my roommates when I really like them.
Jessica S.
DuPont
I received the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Mask as part of a monthly subscription box. I put it on while taking a bath. It was simple and easy to use, leaving my skin feeling moisturized.
jlo_key L.
Saint Anthony
I absolutely loved this mask! Besides the fact that I’m wearing a golden mask, I just felt like it left my skin glowing. It was so gentle on my face & I didn’t have that “slimy” feel on my skin when I removed the mask. I will definitely be using this again. I love Peter Thomas Roth!
Shannon F.
Rochester, NY
I use sheet masks all the time so this being said I ran out and got this one. It was a bit costly but I did see a difference in my skin it was softer and more radiant after 1 use.  The smell is nice and was easy to apply it says to use 2x a week  to notice a longer lasting result. I will use again if I can get at a better price.
Brittani W.
Conroe, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I got these masks for myself and some friends for a girls night in solely for their gimmicky-ness(if that’s a word) and I was absolutely blown away! I have dry skin and was fully expecting this to make it worse and, to my surprise, it didn’t! My skin felt tighter, smoother and more radiant than before! Will definitely repurchase
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to ask, is this good on any type of skin? I have dry skin
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?