BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Ciyera F.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nice packaging and no gross smell . Made my face feel super hydrated and not oily. In love!! Wish it had a better price
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
For the price of this sheet mask, I wasn't too impressed. I didn't see results as far as firming, but it was hydrating.
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
Good stuff foreal!! Leaves your skin so soft and you can even see a difference. Have to do multiple times a week or so.
Ashlie M.
Plumas Lake, CA
I love how brightening this product is. Also, it firms my face nicely. I like using this at night before going to bed.
Emma M.
Mask felt good, face felt firm, tighter (not quite enough) but firmer than before. Refreshing. Great pick me up mask.
Amanda B.
United states
Great product and noticable results. After a couple of weeks, I noticed a big difference. Definitely worth the money.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask makes me feel so fancy! I love how my skin glows after. I also use the 24K face cream and it is wonderful.
Taylor P.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Great product! I use it everyday. I definitely will purchase again! I recommend will definitely recommend to friends.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Love this. One of my favorite masks from Peter Roth. Leaves me skin feeling smooth and glowing like a bar of gold lol
Amanda C.
South Jordan
It may just be that you have to use this product several time before seeing results. Easy to use, not worth the price
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??