BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #99 in Face Masks

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Trina K.
Barrie
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Loved how my face felt after the mask. It was fairly easy to remove from the package and to apply. They smelled really nice, not overly chemical like. I always have fun or feel like a super hero with the gold mask! I would definitely use them again,
Rosie P.
harrgate
Review for: 6 Mask more...
This product was very expensive but totally worth it. It is almost magic and my skin just reacts so well to it. The packaging is geogeous and it has such a gentle feel when aplicated. The only reason I gave it four stars and not five was the price! Would definetly reccomend!
Carla C.
Beechfield Park, Coleraine
I absolutely loveddd this! Left my skin feeling amazing! I would recommend everyone to give this a go. Sheet masks are fool-proof and there is literally no mess! Peter Thomas Roth does it again - skincare GENIUS!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Love this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and radiant, plus it’s an easy to use sheet mask. It was a really luxurious feeling mask to use, and I felt like my face was tighter and more hydrated after.
Jessica N.
Peace River, AB
I love this masque. It does what it says and my skin looks younger and more hydrated immediately. I wish it was a little more affordable to keep in my skincare routine all the time but it’s nice to buy a skin boost every month or so.
Jessica R.
Fredericton
Made my skin feel amazing. So soft afterwards and did not cause any break outs! Skin looked awake and refreshed afterwards. I don’t have any wrinkles so I cannot comment on the masks effect on wrinkles.
Ishita D.
This product has my heart. The pricing of this is also pretty good and reasonable. First hand experience was, this is good stuff. It’s easily available as well. It was effective and i would definitely recommend this!
Raabiah A.
Edinburgh
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Lovely luxurious brightening treatment. It is expensive, but it definitely lived up to its price point! If you are looking for something to splurge on, i do recommend that you try this out.
Rhiann P.
Grimsby
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I found that it did an amazing job at moisturising my skin which help a lot with my acne! I also noticed that my fine lines did indeed fade whilst using the face! The only down side is the price otherwise it is a fantastic mask and I would definitely buy it again when I have the spare cash!
Ilana R.
Skin was so smooth after first use. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin as it is very hydrating. My acne prone friend also used this product and only had the best to say. Would recommend giving it a try!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??