BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
For the price of this sheet mask, I wasn't too impressed. I didn't see results as far as firming, but it was hydrating.
elleBelle P.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nothing special. Like any other mask and no major improvements that i could notice. First time user. Purchased at Ulta
Usra N.
Richmond
This is a great mask. I used it when I was getting makeup done for my wedding and the before and after was eye opening.
Victoria M.
I tried this product at my work and not only did it feel good to have gold on my face it left my skin feeling amazing.
Ashlie M.
Plumas Lake, CA
I love how brightening this product is. Also, it firms my face nicely. I like using this at night before going to bed.
Jaylin C.
fort dodge
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Bought this for my mom she said she didn’t really see any difference in her skin and it felt a little uncomfortable.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Love this. One of my favorite masks from Peter Roth. Leaves me skin feeling smooth and glowing like a bar of gold lol
Meme M.
Waterbury, CT
Im in love with this product not only the quality but the price is amazing . i expected it to be much more expensive
Stephanie N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I loved this mask! Such a treat for my skin. It felt hydrated and appeared to be glowing after! This is my fav mask!
Emma M.
Mask felt good, face felt firm, tighter (not quite enough) but firmer than before. Refreshing. Great pick me up mask.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??