BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
Peter Roth masks are very high quality, pricey, but you get the results that you are paying for! I want to purchase more products from this skin line!
dania M.
Katy , TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I really loved how soft it left my skin after I used it. It felt fresh!!! Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
JonnaRose C.
Fairfield, CA
Doesn't work. The face sheet feels like it just makes superficial changes but nothing lasting. It did make my skin a little brighter but not noticeable
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
I freaking love it! This products gives my face such a beautiful glow, leaves my skin so smooth like a baby butt. It is a bit pricey but so worth it
Maggie Z.
This was a great experience. I have seen lots about this mask. As a mask it was an average mask but the experience is great because the mask is gold.
Sara S.
Overland Park
Love this mask!!!! My face looks like it has such a natural fresh glow. Peter Thomas Roth has a phenomenal line and this product does not disappoint
Rachel F.
Lancaster
Love this and I’m waiting to try this in the eye mask. Leaves skin radiant and glowing. It’s definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nice little luxury face sheet. Not to messy , nice to put on and watch a show and let the mask do it's magic. Face feels smooth and looks nice after
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
These are amazing leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth as well as the mask itself looks cool on your face you'll feel and look like a million bucks
Rebecca R.
really great product. makes my skin look younger and less dull. would really recommend this product to anyone who has dull skin. i love this stuff.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??

back