BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlin s.
Omaha
These are amazing! Your skin feels great after use. They’re kind of pricey but definitely worth the splurge.
Jasset T.
San Antonio , TX
MASKS ARE AMAZING I SWEAR BY THEM I LOVE THEM ITS EFFECTIVE AND I GOT THIS AT TARGET ITS GREAT FLR THE PRICE
Ashley M.
Helps with wrinkles and fine lines. Only noticed the difference mainly on my eyes. It's spendy. Smells great.
Rachel R.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask is nice, it feels good, the smell is good. Sleek packaging, everything from this brand is amazing.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Left my skin feeling smooth. One of my favorite products! Purchased from Sephora as part of the sampler set
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
one of my favorites, always clean skin clean healthy used before bed and surprise my skin became incredible
Mariyah M.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Yes its very expensive but its well worth the buy this will have your face feeling young and tight, love it
Alyssa A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Refreshing for my skin and left me glowing. Loved that it was gold! Really pretty if slightly impractical.
Jas💋 F.
Clermont, FL
I used it after a peel and I was goddess status . I breathes life into your face no matter what skin type
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Best mask I ever used! I love all Peter Roth products. I generally purchase when I’m splurging on myself.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??