BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #99 in Face Masks

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Kat D.
Left skin soft and glowing, felt like I could have been in a Beyoncé video with skin that gorgeous and radiant
G J.
Smells great. It's been a while since I've used this mask but I do remember thinking I'd pick up more of them.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
These were ok. I am not a huge fan of sheet masks but it is one of the better ones. I wouldn't purchase again.
Valeria F.
Laredo
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Now this is an awesome mask and worth every single penny! I've used this mask several times and will continue!
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Love love love after travel or speacial effects makeup ,best to leave it on a little longer than packaging says
Violet V.
Austin, TX
I felt like a million dollars wearing this mask. Such a golden glow. I love things that make my skin radiant!
Maria G.
This sheet looks so cool while you’re wearing it it makes my skin look smooth but no drastic change really...
Rachel R.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask is nice, it feels good, the smell is good. Sleek packaging, everything from this brand is amazing.
Jasset T.
San Antonio , TX
MASKS ARE AMAZING I SWEAR BY THEM I LOVE THEM ITS EFFECTIVE AND I GOT THIS AT TARGET ITS GREAT FLR THE PRICE
Crystal S.
Harts, WV
I wanted to see results but unfortunately the only impact was to my wallet. No noticeable changes to my skin.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??