BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Sarah S.
I love this product! Peter Thomas Roth makes some exceptional skin care products. The products are not sticky. I typically use them at night time
GRACE C.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Such a great sheet mask! You can feel your skin become tighten and refreshed as soon as you put it on. Overall left my skin glowing and radiant.
Kristy S.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I only had one mask and while I liked it I don’t think a one time use is really enough to judge. Nothing “wowed” me about it with only one use.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this mask it’s like putting gold on your face!!! It makes my face glow and look smooth and feel super soft I highly recommend this product
Leana
Though i do really like this brand and it definitely was effective with smoothing out any lines and wrinkles I did find my skin was very tight.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
The one use sheets were easy to use. Wrinkles and fine lines were noticeably reduced after using this product. I would recommend this product.
Kara M.
Syracuse , NY
I was surprised how amazed I was with this product. I use many sheet masks , this seem to be one I keep referring back to for the best results
Danielle A.
Rincon
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It felt great on and afterward my skin felt amazing! Very gentle. I can’t use anything harsh on my face. Got this as a sample and it was great!
Brooke L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Absolutely worth the money. I love most of Peter Thomas Roth skin care line. This mask takes the cake. Leaves my skin soft, taught, and supple.
teri a.
maynard AR
These 24 karat mask are the best! The packaging is great they leave your skin feeling great the price is right and I would recommend to anyone
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??