BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Casandra K.
Morgan hill, Ca
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It feels and looks weird at first but I can feel it firming and tightening and you can see a different i love it
Monica V.
Westchester
Have yet to receive mask, but have heard wonderful things about it! Anxiously awaiting for it to come in the mail
Sabrina B.
Burnsville
Review for: 6 Mask, 1 Mask more...
Love this mask. It feels so luxurious!! And brightens and wakes up my skin. It feels amazing after a long week!!
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Loved this mask- my skin was glowing after I used it and kept glowing for days after- highly recommend this mask!
Allison C.
Naples, FL
I love this mask. Super awesome and easy to use, you will feel your face feel much more glowy, softer and smooth!
Tantrum T.
Spokane, WA
This sheet mask is awesome! I saw a definite improvement in my skin and collagen and the overall feel/ texture!!
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
These were ok. I am not a huge fan of sheet masks but it is one of the better ones. I wouldn't purchase again.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
I really like all the products from this brand that I have used. I mainly purchase the gold under eye patches.
Princess M.
Denver, CO
Who doesn't love a gold face mask?! This is the most luxurious sheet mask I've ever used, I cannot get enough!!
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Love love love after travel or speacial effects makeup ,best to leave it on a little longer than packaging says
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??